Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Featured Posts

Ronk   Paws Up 2,772
Ronk
47 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

If you guys can, share this on your Instagram and Facebook and everything. The book is only half full and I don't want to give her a half finished book! :selena: let's get more monsters in on this! 

I posted a link to this thread on twitter and facebook, but I don't know how to post a link on instagram.  Can you instruct?

I live in a fictitious world.

GodofLove   Paws Up 2,110
GodofLove
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I posted a link to this thread on twitter and facebook, but I don't know how to post a link on instagram.  Can you instruct?

Just share it in your about me! And just post something letting your followers know to check your bio! 

Salvador Sequea   Paws Up 8
Salvador Sequea

Hi! Well, even if i'm new here :sweat: I would like to send this illustration I made of Gaga alongside a humble message I wrote for her. And I will love if you can add it into the Cure Book :excited2:.

latest?cb=20170917020520

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/a/ac/Messsage_to_Gaga.png/revision/latest?cb=20170917020520

I really appreciate what are you doing for our Mother Monster :hug:.

Thanks!

Edited by Salvador Sequea

CanadaGaga   Paws Up 137
CanadaGaga

GodofLove,

Sent you an email, let me know if it doesn't show the pic properly as it wasn't working the first few times I tried.

Thanks for creating this:)

Edited by CanadaGaga

GodofLove
3 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Hi! Well, even if i'm new here :sweat: I would like to send this illustration I made of Gaga alongside a humble message I wrote for her. And I will love if you can add it into the Cure Book :excited2:.

latest?cb=20170917020520

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/a/ac/Messsage_to_Gaga.png/revision/latest?cb=20170917020520

I really appreciate what are you doing for our Mother Monster :hug:.

Thanks!

Would you be able to resize this to a more HQ copy? I've tried to print out a couple of times but it's coming out really bad. 

GypsyBabe   Paws Up 6,788
GypsyBabe

I want to write a short message, when do you need it by? 

Salvador Sequea
13 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Would you be able to resize this to a more HQ copy? I've tried to print out a couple of times but it's coming out really bad. 

Sorry :sweat: can i send that to your email or something? Is just that I have no idea how to upload the image :cryga:.

Edited by Salvador Sequea

GodofLove
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Sorry :sweat: can i send that to your email or something? Is just that I have no idea how to upload the image :cryga:.

Yes! 

And if anyone else wants to send me anything my email is [email protected] 

Ronk   Paws Up 2,772
Ronk

This will make Gaga happy.  I hope everyone will contribute.  Time is running out, so do it now.

Celina   Paws Up 81
Celina

XtbS8jK.jpg

The quality isn't the best but hopefully you can use it. :) This is such a great idea!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Salvador Sequea
4 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Yes! 

And if anyone else wants to send me anything my email is [email protected]gmail.com 

Sent & ready! 

Thanks!  :hug:Lookin forward to any updates! :excited2:

Ronk   Paws Up 2,772
Ronk
2 hours ago, Celina said:

XtbS8jK.jpg

The quality isn't the best but hopefully you can use it. :) This is such a great idea!

So beautiful. You always come through with amazing work.  You have a heart of gold.

• Love 2

Zilla   Paws Up 7,380
Zilla

My entry, sorry if I'm late. thank you for doing this!

Gaga,

I can’t even imagine the pain you are going through. You are a lot stronger than you think you are, you gotta show your fibro who’s boss! I wish you all the best, and don’t ever worry about letting us down. Your true supporters are with you every step of the way, you are a beacon of light shining through the darkness and you always will be. By being so open with your condition you are inspiring fans all around the globe and are motivating them to get their chronic pain under control. NEVER apologize for it. I love you very much, you rule!

Truly Yours,

Steph aka Zilla

Forum Administrator, GagaDaily.com

• Love 1

GodofLove

We have two more days to spread this out! I'm trying to get as many people as I could to contribute before I leave to NYC! Email! PM! Whatever you want, im 100% ready to put your work in this book! 

GodofLove

Just so everyone knows, every entry is getting their own page in the book so if you guys want to send more than one picture or message you're more than welcome to.