Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

If you guys can, share this on your Instagram and Facebook and everything. The book is only half full and I don't want to give her a half finished book! :selena: let's get more monsters in on this! 

I posted a link to this thread on twitter and facebook, but I don't know how to post a link on instagram.  Can you instruct?

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
5 minutes ago, Ronk said:

I posted a link to this thread on twitter and facebook, but I don't know how to post a link on instagram.  Can you instruct?

Just share it in your about me! And just post something letting your followers know to check your bio! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Salvador Sequea

Hi! Well, even if i'm new here :sweat: I would like to send this illustration I made of Gaga alongside a humble message I wrote for her. And I will love if you can add it into the Cure Book :excited2:.

latest?cb=20170917020520

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/a/ac/Messsage_to_Gaga.png/revision/latest?cb=20170917020520

I really appreciate what are you doing for our Mother Monster :hug:.

Thanks!

CanadaGaga

GodofLove,

Sent you an email, let me know if it doesn't show the pic properly as it wasn't working the first few times I tried.

Thanks for creating this:)

Daenerys
3 hours ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Hi! Well, even if i'm new here :sweat: I would like to send this illustration I made of Gaga alongside a humble message I wrote for her. And I will love if you can add it into the Cure Book :excited2:.

latest?cb=20170917020520

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/ladygaga/images/a/ac/Messsage_to_Gaga.png/revision/latest?cb=20170917020520

I really appreciate what are you doing for our Mother Monster :hug:.

Thanks!

Would you be able to resize this to a more HQ copy? I've tried to print out a couple of times but it's coming out really bad. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Salvador Sequea
13 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Would you be able to resize this to a more HQ copy? I've tried to print out a couple of times but it's coming out really bad. 

Sorry :sweat: can i send that to your email or something? Is just that I have no idea how to upload the image :cryga:.

Daenerys
1 hour ago, Salvador Sequea said:

Sorry :sweat: can i send that to your email or something? Is just that I have no idea how to upload the image :cryga:.

Yes! 

And if anyone else wants to send me anything my email is [email protected] 

This will make Gaga happy.  I hope everyone will contribute.  Time is running out, so do it now.

Salvador Sequea
4 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Yes! 

And if anyone else wants to send me anything my email is angelbobbygarcia@gmail.com 

Sent & ready! 

Thanks!  :hug:Lookin forward to any updates! :excited2:

2 hours ago, Celina said:

XtbS8jK.jpg

The quality isn't the best but hopefully you can use it. :) This is such a great idea!

So beautiful. You always come through with amazing work.  You have a heart of gold.

My entry, sorry if I'm late. thank you for doing this!

Gaga,

I can’t even imagine the pain you are going through. You are a lot stronger than you think you are, you gotta show your fibro who’s boss! I wish you all the best, and don’t ever worry about letting us down. Your true supporters are with you every step of the way, you are a beacon of light shining through the darkness and you always will be. By being so open with your condition you are inspiring fans all around the globe and are motivating them to get their chronic pain under control. NEVER apologize for it. I love you very much, you rule!

Truly Yours,

Steph aka Zilla

Forum Administrator, GagaDaily.com

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Daenerys

We have two more days to spread this out! I'm trying to get as many people as I could to contribute before I leave to NYC! Email! PM! Whatever you want, im 100% ready to put your work in this book! 

Daenerys

Just so everyone knows, every entry is getting their own page in the book so if you guys want to send more than one picture or message you're more than welcome to. 

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived