other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys

You're all amazing monsters with beautiful messages to share! I still have plenty of room left and I'm probably gonna keep bumping this so monsters who miss out notice and have a chance to send something! Please share with people you know outside of GGD too! The more the merrier! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

"I think I sometimes take for granted how much of an inspiration you have been in constructing the man I am today. 

You and your art were major factors in the synthesis of a revolution inside of me that is still ongoing. I will never forget this and I am so thankful for your existence.

Hopefully we can give something back in return by sending you good wishes and thus creating an effect inside of you as well. To cure you with our love perhaps. To create a cycle of continuous love stronger than morphine.

You can do this. You can do everything. Allow yourself to be everything.

We will hold you up forever, thick or thin. Paws up.

- Babs"

1 hour ago, GodofLove said:

You're all amazing monsters with beautiful messages to share! I still have plenty of room left and I'm probably gonna keep bumping this so monsters who miss out notice and have a chance to send something! Please share with people you know outside of GGD too! The more the merrier! 

Thank you so so much for doing this! Sent you a message with my submission. I can picture her smiling and feeling totally loved reading the scrapbook! :kara:

Daenerys

Keep the messages coming guys! I'm halfway filled now! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

Daenerys

Hi monsters! Don't forget to share and send me any pictures or messages you want me to put in the Cure Book! I'm working hard on it and have so many people sending over their love! I'll be leaving to NY in a few more days! 

22 hours ago, MonsterPawPR said:

here is my edit for Gaga :kara:

Joanne_x_GetWellGaga_2_8.jpg

Omg, so beautiful ... so beautiful.

I live outside the space time continuum.

7 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Hi monsters! Don't forget to share and send me any pictures or messages you want me to put in the Cure Book! I'm working hard on it and have so many people sending over their love! I'll be leaving to NY in a few more days! 

This is so important, sending Gaga your love.  Gaga needs this badly.  I hope everyone sends their love.

MonsterPawPR
10 minutes ago, Ronk said:

Omg, so beautiful ... so beautiful.

thank you :hug:

actually it is a Joanne cover edit I made after Joanne was released

tumblr_ogjigkroXF1u1a508o1_1280.jpg

Free My Mind ARTPOP

Letmelivemylife
21 hours ago, babs said:

"I think I sometimes take for granted how much of an inspiration you have been in constructing the man I am today. 

You and your art were major factors in the synthesis of a revolution inside of me that is still ongoing. I will never forget this and I am so thankful for your existence.

Hopefully we can give something back in return by sending you good wishes and thus creating an effect inside of you as well. To cure you with our love perhaps. To create a cycle of continuous love stronger than morphine.

You can do this. You can do everything. Allow yourself to be everything.

We will hold you up forever, thick or thin. Paws up.

- Babs"

"They always tell me 'oh you always talk about your fans' Like how could I not? They're my family, my whole reason now for everything"- Lady Gaga

As I always say "I thought I knew what love was until I became a little monster" ♥️

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Daenerys

If you guys can, share this on your Instagram and Facebook and everything. The book is only half full and I don't want to give her a half finished book! :selena: let's get more monsters in on this! 

Letmelivemylife
20 hours ago, GodofLove said:

Keep the messages coming guys! I'm halfway filled now! 

Here's mine

When you created "little monsters", it wasn't just a cute name like "Katy Kats or Swifties". It was a place where you took the lost and broken kids and gave them a place where they could be themselves. It was here that nobody asked them to stop dressing so weird or to just be normal. You loved your little monsters unconditionally for who they were. You didn't just create a fanbase. You created a family who loves you just as much as you love them. You were there when we needed you and now we'll be there when you need us. If you can't find the cure, we'll fix you with our love. 

Wednesday

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Flawless

We from Brazil just want to send all the positivity and tell you that we love you so much. So many lifes changed, so many love, so many things that we have to say to you. We just wish you get better and come back to us, to give you back all of the things that you have given to us. Thank you so much. :wub:

- Arthur 

the scars on my mind are on replay.

54 minutes ago, MonsterPawPR said:

thank you :hug:

actually it is a Joanne cover edit I made after Joanne was released

tumblr_ogjigkroXF1u1a508o1_1280.jpg

When your Get Well Gaga art hit my screen I instantly burst into tears.  It isn't just the image, but is also the words you added in the front and the upper left corner.   Gaga will cry, too.  I also burst into tears years ago when a wonderful graphics artist @Celina posted an image she made of Gaga.

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived