Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

I will DM you my picture and text, is that ok?

Of course! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LittleMonster20
14 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Is this something?Anything to make Gaga have a smile/laugh❤️

Maybe you could write this down for me:

Dear Gaga,

I know you can be The Queen inside of you,and you can get through this.

Well wishes,coming from me and all of your Little Monsters,we are with you and love you❤️

From one of your Little Monsters,@LittleMonster20

And could you maybe put the text somewhere in this picture?

MI0003642017.jpg

@GodofLoveAnd If you wonder why exactly why this picture,let me explain:

This picture of Gaga equals staying strong to me,it's the facial expression,and the way she kind of throws with the prothese,symboling that she would do everything for us,even If she risks health.She wants to make us smile.She was in so much emotional pain at the time she shot this,yet she kept staying strong for us,so we have to send love and stay strong for her❤️

Daenerys
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

And could you maybe put the text somewhere in this picture?

MI0003642017.jpg

@GodofLoveAnd If you wonder why exactly why this picture,let me explain:

This picture of Gaga equals staying strong to me,it's the facial expression,and the way she kind of throws with the prothese,symboling that she would do everything for us,even If she risks health.She wants to make us smile.She was in so much emotional pain at the time she shot this,yet she kept staying strong for us,so we have to zend love and stay strong for her❤️

Beautiful way to convey this picture! I'll definitely do my best! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

LittleMonster20
Just now, GodofLove said:

Beautiful way to convey this picture! I'll definitely do my best! 

Thank You:hug:

Daenerys
1 minute ago, BeyerJ said:

I'm gonna send you some stuff at some point today! I hope I don't send too much! :laughga:

Send as much as you want! 

Another Bad Kid

Can you write this for me:

Gaga, I know you love to be brave for us but always know that you can be our queen both on stage and off stage! Your fans (the true ones) have supported you for almost a whole decade and if anything, our support for you is stronger than ever now. So, please never hesitate to give you and your health priority. Thank you so much for this amazing musical journey you've taken us through for the past decade. Love you so much, Gaga!

-xoxo, Another Bad Kid 

-------------------------------------------

@GodofLovethis is such a beautiful idea and I hope she sees it soon! Thank you! 

buttsicle

I just had an idea for a section of the book. Maybe a bunch of GagaDaily users could submit their 3 favourite Gaga songs of all time and you can list them like this example:

TROLLGA's Fav Songs:

1. Telephone

2. Applause

3. Judas

And it can just be many pages of our favourite songs :wub:

I just thought this might've been a nice idea for the book :D

WOOHOO YAHAA

Daenerys
23 minutes ago, xoxo Human said:

@GodofLove I sent you a DM, can you check it out?

Yeah! I'm gonna check all the DMs when I get out of work! 

Daenerys

Share this if you can, guys. I was going to print pictures and such today but I don't have enough to really put something solid together! 

Gagaloo911

My message:

Gaga, we will be here with you every step along the way. Thank you for all of your hard work and for all the love and kindness you bring to the world. Feel better, Monsters are there right by your side even if we can't help cure your pain :heart:

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived