Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Project Gaga - Submissions Closed

Daenerys

Featured Posts

Daenerys

Hello, Monsters! So I know we have members here putting together something really cool to give to Gaga to help lift her spirits and right now and that's super amazing! 

I will be visiting New York next week for work and am going to put together a scrap book or a "Cure" book (mean girls play on burn book) that I'm going to take to her families restaurant to see if I can hand off to staff to give to her parents. 

I want to see if you guys will want to contribute. I want to put together messages and pictures and anything I can that will make her smile. Please let me know. I'll be leaving on Tuesday and want to hand it in by Wednesday before I take off to Another location  

Thank you, monsters! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
8 minutes ago, TROLLGA said:

i made this picture for her if you want to include it you can :kara:

I'm taking anything and everything the fans want to give. she's gonna absolutely love your art!! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

AmericanGUY
3 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I'm taking anything and everything the fans want to give. she's gonna absolutely love your art!! 

:bon:

꧁ 𝕛'𝕧𝕖𝕦𝕩 𝕡𝕒𝕤 𝕞𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕚𝕣 𝕥𝕠𝕦𝕥𝕖 𝕤𝕖𝕦𝕝𝕖 ꧂

Hold on I'm gonna feature this. Anything to support her 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla featured this topic
17 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Hello, Monsters! So I know we have members here putting together something really cool to give to Gaga to help lift her spirits and right now and that's super amazing! 

I will be visiting New York next week for work and am going to put together a scrap book or a "Cure" book (mean girls play on burn book) that I'm going to take to her families restaurant to see if I can hand off to staff to give to her parents

I want to see if you guys will want to contribute. I want to put together messages and pictures and anything I can that will make her smile. Please let me know. I'll be leaving on Tuesday and want to hand it in by Wednesday before I take off to Another location  

Thank you, monsters! 

This project is a wonderful idea.  Joe is often at the restaurant and you may be able to give it to him directly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Zilla pinned this topic
TheFameMoister

Can you say something like, 'You fixed me with your love, so I hope I can fix you, too  - iKilledMyFormer' or something like that. 

Summary of this post:

cheese.jpg

This is a brilliant idea. It's beautiful that you want to make sure others' voices are heard :kara:

Buy The Fame Moister on iTunes

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, Ronk said:

This project is a wonderful idea.  Joe is often at the restaurant and you may be able to give it to him directly.

That'll be even better! My hotel is right down the street from there and I'll only be there for a day, but if he's there I know for sure she'll get it! Thank you for letting me know! 

buttsicle

17 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

Could you also write a message underneath or near my image that says "I love you and you inspire me to keep strong. Thank you, Mother Monster <3" from 'TROLLGA' a.k.a Alex? :kara:

WOOHOO YAHAA

QueenGaga

Can you please write a message from me? 

"Gaga youre like a spirit mother to me. I think your music is what held me steady through my depression. I am ever grateful ans I love you. Please take care we dont want anything from u if it causes pain to u. And please visit GGD once in a while :stalkga:" from QueenGaga

LittleMonster20
27 minutes ago, GodofLove said:

I will be visiting New York next week for work and am going to put together a scrap book or a "Cure" book (mean girls play on burn book) that I'm going to take to her families restaurant to see if I can hand off to staff to give to her parents. 

Thank you, monsters! 

Is this something?Anything to make Gaga have a smile/laugh❤️

Maybe you could write this down for me:

Dear Gaga,

I know you can be The Queen inside of you,and you can get through this.

Well wishes,coming from me and all of your Little Monsters,we are with you and love you❤️

From one of your Little Monsters,@LittleMonster20

Daenerys

I'll be typing out all of your messages to put in too so please don't hesitate to send them my way. I'll be printing out a batch of pictures you guys send me this afternoon and then another batch on Monday. So send me your art, pictures of yourself decked out in your Gaga gear. Anything! 

• Zilla unfeatured this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived