less tour dates, sad but necessary 

More space between tour dates to give her time to re-coop

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JTandTheHair
14 minutes ago, GhettoFabulous said:

NO:madge:

I just think after this tour she should take a long break(from touring :poot:) and just heal and find a way around this disease you know do more research on it go to monks and do meditative ,holistic, native healing like dr strange :poot: ( I know there’s like no cure but )  THEN during that hiatus she can work on a huge album and then start practicing EARLIER for the tour and to do choreos that accommodate her fibromyalgia .:lolly:  Honestly I’m concerned and think she works too hard some times and needs a good rest tbh 

Earlier I was thinking, "Hmm... she should go on an 'Eat, Pray, Love' kind of adventure." I'm glad we're on the same page. lol

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVDKtqAUGArOY2-irseRzvQ

PartySick

Idk why you guys think this is the end of her career :sweat: She's ill but it's manageable and she's strong af. Her popularity may take a small hit but it's nothing that can't be fixed once she gets back on her grind after her break.

🖤

This reminds me of Prince who also had a hip surgery because Prince danced with high heels and jumped in splits and everything. Later on he took pain medication to deal with the hip pain, and used walking canes to support when he walked (he said it was for style and never that it was for pain). Prince sadly hid his pain for many years from his fans. Also being a Jehovas Witness because of his faith he refused a double hip replacement surgery, he was against blood transfusions. Then in 2015/2016 he planned the piano tour. Little did his fans knew it was because standing or dancing was too painful for him so sitting while playing piano was better.  

I am a huge Prince fan and saw him perform live many times, he went out of his way to perform for his fans, dancing like crazy, singing, playing all instruments. I am just pissed he sacrificed his health for music. He would maybe still be with us if he didn't, but he loved music more. He died in an elevator alone due to overuse of pain killers which he became addicted to. Sad as hell. Which is why I hope those who are angry with Lady Gaga because she cancels a gig due to chronic pain, please have this in your mind. Her pain is way more than just hip pain and can be even worse in the future, which is why she better take care of herself instead of touring too much.

GypsyBabe

Moving and dancing is actually better for the disease. I think that she would benefit greatly from spacing out her show dates and allowing her body to rest in between. 

I don't think this is the end of her touring or being a touring force at all. I also don't think that this is definitely the end of the JWT tour all together. She is a strong woman and has been dealing with this for a long time at this point. It didn't stop her before and won't fully stop her now. 

⚯͛

1 hour ago, GhettoFabulous said:

NO:madge:

I just think after this tour she should take a long break(from touring :poot:) and just heal and find a way around this disease you know do more research on it go to monks and do meditative ,holistic, native healing like dr strange :poot: ( I know there’s like no cure but )  THEN during that hiatus she can work on a huge album and then start practicing EARLIER for the tour and to do choreos that accommodate her fibromyalgia .:lolly:  Honestly I’m concerned and think she works too hard some times and needs a good rest tbh 

Agree with you here. Saw you mentioning Dr. Strange, I know quite a lot about Psychedelic Holistic medicine. Also in Brazil medical scientists are studying Ayahuasca in treatment of many diseases including cancer, diabetes ect. I don't know the effect Ayahuasca can have on Fibromialgia, read some articles about it though links below. I am myself planning on taking Ayhauasca in Peru or Brazil in the future as a last hopeful option to get rid of depression. But they do say holistic plant medicine have really great ways of healing than traditional medicine. 

https://www.thegardenofpeace.com/treating-fibromyalgia-heal-feel/

1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

Moving and dancing is actually better for the disease. I think that she would benefit greatly from spacing out her show dates and allowing her body to rest in between. 

I don't think this is the end of her touring or being a touring force at all. I also don't think that this is definitely the end of the JWT tour all together. She is a strong woman and has been dealing with this for a long time at this point. It didn't stop her before and won't fully stop her now. 

Yea its true as many have said the dancing is good for her condition.  But I do agree maybe spacing out shows instead of packing too many in a week would help.  But, we are not her doctor nor do we know everything going on.  It's kinda annoying me that every little monster thinks they know what is best.  We should just wait for what happens instead of speculating.

GypsyBabe
28 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

Yea its true as many have said the dancing is good for her condition.  But I do agree maybe spacing out shows instead of packing too many in a week would help.  But, we are not her doctor nor do we know everything going on.  It's kinda annoying me that every little monster thinks they know what is best.  We should just wait for what happens instead of speculating.

No, I'm not her doctor, but I do suffer from this illness. I'm not speculating or assuming that I know what is best for her. Just offering a suggestion. 

⚯͛

50 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

No, I'm not her doctor, but I do suffer from this illness. I'm not speculating or assuming that I know what is best for her. Just offering a suggestion. 

not talking about you just all the little managers who r trying to say what they think is best lol

MelbHawker
On 16 September 2017 at 1:35 AM, drinkmytears said:

You can be a "goddess" and do a residency. She now has a much older audience she appeals to, people who would willingly travel to see her. Plus residencies interest the GP who are in town just looking for something to do. She could put on an amazing show without having to travel, and make lots of money!

If she opts for residencies, her global presence/visibility will decrease. Not that she cares about any of that - she can still put out new releases (to decreased sales as a result, though).

I don't think she's at the stage of needing to stay in the one place. I think she wants to move around.

On 9/15/2017 at 4:40 PM, GhettoFabulous said:

:poot: ( I know there’s like no cure but )

Its a block. The dark forces will say stuff like that to close off the idea of finding the cure.

GhettoFabulous
42 minutes ago, deeman said:

Its a block. The dark forces will say stuff like that to close off the idea of finding the cure.

What? :poot:

Archived