💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Ticketmaster Spain: The show is not cancelled

itsdominik

Featured Posts

after Philadelphia her team don't mention rio at all, her dancers always write something, so i think they know days ago that they will not come in rio.

Of course it isn't cancelled yet, because she doesn't know how well she'll be in 6 days. We know she always waits and tries as hard as she can, even in the last minute

monketsharona

I just think the next fews days will be important for the show's fate. If she can't do Barcelone, I think she'll cancel the whole tour, just a feeling she's waiting to know if she can handle the next few days

venusfly

Ticketmaster don't control that anyway they know as much as we do, Gaga has to issue the word herself before any company can say it's cancelled. I doubt it will be though

The BTW curse strikes again... :toofunny:

Hope she just gets better... can't imagine the pain she deals with during a tour :(

Emigrante

Ah I'm stucked, cause I'm about to book my flight tickets to Amsterdam but I dont want to lose my money off it, so I have to wait til Barcelona show if everything's going to be ok. Poor her :(

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Rafael Saldanha
2 hours ago, Emigrante said:

Ah I'm stucked, cause I'm about to book my flight tickets to Amsterdam but I dont want to lose my money off it, so I have to wait til Barcelona show if everything's going to be ok. Poor her :(

I bought mine for Koln last week. And booked my flight and hotel too :( and now this. Im not good! 

Neptune, rrs

Bradley

We will need to see the condition of her body in the next few days. Hopefully she makes a speedy recovery and feels comfortable enough to perform.

LetsGetHigh

Except Gaga doesn't have some flu that could diminish in a few days, she has a disease, and if the pain doesn't subside in the next few days then yes it *could* be canceled. 

Archived