💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has looked OFF since the PI era

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

Robinladen
8 hours ago, RochestrMonstr said:

I think it was the ARTPOP era interviews where she seemed "off" (my picture is one of them). 

I think she has seemed very down to earth this time around. 

Nnn lol in your avi she was wasted and possibly high, but it was a very fun and cute interview ngl.
The weirdest one was def the BBC Culture Show.

Wc3V7jf.gif

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
funkmedowntown

Sometimes I wonder if the Joanne era turned out how she really likes. I mean, the tour (in my mind) totally doesn't match the music or the homegrown city-girl-in-the-country aesthetic, which I loved. Coachella had a more cohesive theme than her tour. 

I hope Gaga IS doing what she wants but I think her massive popularity is forcing her to appeal to an audience she doesn't feel connected with. 

All I know is, the music is the #1 most important thing and Joanne is a gem 💎so I'm happy. I just hope Gaga is too 

Little Mons✟er

She seemed genuinely happy and having a good time on stage in Philly earlier this week. 

Everyone has their ups and downs. Especially after all the **** that has happened since she broke her hip,  I don't blame her if she doesn't feel the same about the job. 

Her body is broken down and fighting her, she lost a lot of people she held close to her, she has delt with depression, anxiety, drug addiction, you name it. Any one of those things can change someone and she has had all of that happen to her.

Gaga has been pushed into the ground time and time again from a variety of things and she has been strong enough each time to rise above. She's had a rough couple months, years even. It's bound to take a toll. I think a break to rejuvenate will be good for her. 

WORLDofGAGA

Gosh reading all of these posts, it shows how all of theses things must of been really hard for her, to go through it all first hand and having mental and physical problems on top, I wish I could just give her a hug! I do feel though she is wiser now than she's ever been. It's just the media that has to ruin everything, most of these things wouldn't of happened if it weren't for the media. Maybe she does need a rest to get back to who she is  and what she wants to do in the upcoming years. We know she's an amazing artist/person and she's got so much more to give I feel. 

@W0RLDofGAGA

giskardsb

You guys are reading way too much into things.  It's easy to go back and "blame" everything you didn't like on illness or drugs now.  Gaga has plenty of innate quirky behavior that is just her personality.  You all end up causing more problems being over dramatic. 

Modern Ecstacy
On 9/15/2017 at 8:29 AM, theARTVampire said:

True, for me it was most noticeable at the Coachella festival!

On 9/15/2017 at 8:34 AM, Gagz said:

Coachella was the most obvious. 

What do you guys mean?

FameHookah
On 15/9/2017 at 0:23 AM, LateToCult2k17 said:

@Whispering why the excuse me no if I may ask? I thought my message honest without being rude or mean spirited?

He/she is always like that, cant stand honest opinions even if they are well put and not offensive.

OT:  Yeah i posted that she was off a few times and got WPs that led me to be banned for months, now that gaga showed us that she really is having some serious issues there's still some people denying and attacking others, its pathetic.. I just hope gaga can overcome this :(

WTF is MDNA

venusxillusion

I've noticed it too...I think she is simply mentally/emotionally/physically exhausted...she's definitely in a better place these days but I don't think she is truly happy yet...she is an artist who suffers for her art and she's had a lot of suffering, her future happiness will be hard earned unfortunately :(

Archived