💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has looked OFF since the PI era

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

holy scheisse
27 minutes ago, PartySick said:

She's probably exhausted. She hasn't stopped going since she made it big :/ She needs this hiatus that she's about to go on.

She had a black out where she virtually disappeared for a year in 2012/2013 but I think that's pretty much it. She needs a break.. :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick
4 minutes ago, holy scheisse said:

She had a black out where she virtually disappeared for a year in 2012/2013 but I think that's pretty much it. She needs a break.. :(

Yeah but she was recovering from a broken hip, fighting drug addiction, apparently being declared clinically dead at some point, dealing with management issues, and remaking ARTPOP :sweat:

đŸ–€

CannaeDrive

I am sure that the lost of her friend has been really taxing on her moral and health, more than we can imagine.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Meredith Grey

She deserves a break, being in a lot of pain and working so vigorously PLUS her best friend just died. It's clear the work she's been putting in since 2013 has started to pay off so she knows for her career sake she has to see it through right to the end which is only a couple months away. She has a lot going on and for someone going through so much stress, pain and grieving to still come out and always try to seem happy as a clam shows what a strong woman she is. I know some people are giving her **** right now, but I've never appreciated her more than I do now. I'm prouder than ever to be a little monster:wub:

Well it was the time when Sonja was in a really bad condition..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Yeah and I said the same thing and people called me a bitch, a fake fan etc. Look where we are now

𝙾'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚱 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

I agree but when she was in st paul for jwt she truly seemed happy and felt like she was having a good time. She cried so much with us and the whole Emma thing. :')

Whispering

I don't know. She's definitely dealing with a lot of pain. That can mess with the chemicals in your brain and make you depressed. Moving on from a long term relationship is also a long grieving process. Then, you watch your best friend (who is around your age) die of cancer. That grieving process will include some guilt and will cause you to face your own mortality. It's a lot to handle in a small time period. 

LateToCult

I've definitely noticed it too. I think it's because  she had really high hopes for PI. She probably thought it was going to bang as soon as it came out and that it was going to be like her comeback single, but when it ended up being a colossal failure and the media and fans made it clear that they didn't like the song, it really hurt her. It would definitely explain why PI got next to no promo once it was out. I'd imagine she decided that it would be too damaging to continue to promote a song that nobody really liked, which probably left her extremely self-conscious about the rest of Joanne.

Now it's almost like she's careful of how she carries herself on stage because she knows that people will be quick to judge and scrutinize everything she does. They did it before, but Gaga always had something to fall back on (e.g her sales, critical acclaim, thousands of vocal supporting fans) and now she doesn't have that at the same level as she did with TF/TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and CTC.

It's a tough era honestly but it's what happens when you take a gamble. Nothing we or she can really do except ride it out. The good thing about Gaga is that she's always evolving her sound so it's not like she'll be stuck in this rut forever. And on the bright side the Super Bowl helped solidify her image as a performer in the GP's eyes (although I don't think Gaga truly realizes this, which makes her still self conscious about what she does on stage).

All of that mixed with her pain, heartbreak, and depression, it's no wonder she's not the same on the stage anymore. 

LittleMonster20

Let's not exaggerate

I thought Gaga looked happy the whole era.Nothing was off,she had her fun moments,emotional moments,mad moments,and overall good and bad moments,like every era.

Gaga is just not feeling well enough to perform right now,but she will be fine❀Remember,she is in good hands,and everything will be okay❀

I remember thinking she was nervous during Coachella, and just anxious to get out of those PI radio interviews with the boring DJs (and also figured it was an anxiety problem since she was without the avantgarde armor of early Lady Gaga), but now I look back and just wonder if she was in excruciating pain the whole time. :(

Archived