Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga has looked OFF since the PI era

Edge Of Venus

Featured Posts

Edge Of Venus

I know hindsight is always 20/20 blah blah blah

But am I the only one who has noticed that something was "off" about her ever since the Perfect Illusion radio promo? It's like she always looked aloof, serious and self conscious, and I don't think I've seen her being really happy and having fun for a long time. :(

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DaftFameMonster

Definitely in the Joanne/Perfect Illusion radio interviews I noticed

She seems different every era though and it related to the messages she was trying to tell us.

Earthling

I've kind of been noticing the same thing but not being able to put it into words

It's like she seems more down to earth but aloof at the same time

Like she's over compensating, trying to seem happy and grounded when really she's suffering quite literally internally :ohno:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

During the PI promotion and those radio interviews she was claiming that she was too tired because of working non-stop. You have a point tbh.

27monster27

She seemed to be pretty happy this era to me. Her being serious probably just came with getting older. However, she seems to be a little bit off more recently to me. She was fine at my concert, though.

he/him/his

Edge Of Venus
7 minutes ago, theARTVampire said:

True, for me it was most noticeable at the Coachella festival!

Yes, I remember watching the stream live and when she did Alejandro and other songs during the mid-run of the show she looked so out of it, but fans were attacking me for saying that. :S 

I guess because she's been dealing with a lot in her personal life. I feel like I have seen her look happy many times though. :shrug: But of course no one is happy 24/7.

PartySick

She's probably exhausted. She hasn't stopped going since she made it big :/ She needs this hiatus that she's about to go on.

🖤

Robo Ga

I think the last time we saw her at her best seemed to be the Superbowl.

I agree I love the Joanne era and it came from a very genuine place but she is spread too thin :( 

People always say Troy worked her too hard but honestly, her schedule THIS year is maybe the most demanding she's ever had. 

🤖⚡️

Earthling

I'm actually getting so upset right noe just thinking about all she's gone through... :ohno:

I just hope she'll be able to see and cuddle Asia, Koji and Gustav soon because they always seem to bring her so much happiness. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

She needs rest and time off I can't imagine how draining it would be to work non stop for 13 months with no rest it's  no wonder the poor thing is in pain rn I just hope she recovers and gets the long rest she needs. 

Archived