HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

This are some of the cancellation  that I had to deal with:

Red Hot Chili Peppers canceled one day before

Vengaboys canceled on the same day

Radiohead canceled

Backstreet Boys canceled because war

Depeche Mode canceled

Madonna Canceled because tickets didn't sell in the 2nd show so they merged with the first and I couldn't go.

And many many more..

But I'm still alive, I didn't cry like an Elvis fan at the 70s, I didn't curse them or hated them..

Some came back in less than a year, some came back after 10 years, but I still loved them and bought a ticket to see them live..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Katsuki Bakugo

It is disappointing and they are right to be sad. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

1 hour ago, Robo Ga said:

You can literally say this about any issue. Let them be upset and disappointed. They invested a lot of time & money in this, and are probably genuinely worried and sad for Gaga's health. 

But definitely there's got to be a line. Imagine if you put the suffering of a thousand people over let's say a store running out of a piece of clothing you wanted to buy. 

What the first guy was trying to say is that people need to have a bigger and less self centered perspective of what issues should be considered of importance. Famine and the loss of lives due to the recent natural disasters (in example) can't be nor should be put in the same level/category as this event. Gaga herself has said in her instagram post that she'll be back to offer a concert soon where the people dying in natural disasters, famines, plagues, etc. are not coming back to their loved ones. 

I am not diminishing Gaga's suffering and awful pain but she's being taken care of by the best doctors (her instagram even says it) where again you have tons of people suffering without ANY HELP AT ALL. No medical help no nothing. 

And of course different people give value to different things resulting in them being hurt by certain things but if we could all have a basic understanding of what matters are causing more pain to our world then maybe we'd have people actively helping in ensuring that people suffering are being helped instead of crying because a sick super star who is being taken care of by the best could not make it to one of her shows. 

But again I understand it's all about perspective. 

Getting older isn't easy ,she's almost 32. Had right hip surgery,ptsd,fibro and she hasn't talked about her pain much but we know she's been in since TMB. She's been strong for US for far too long,we need to cut her some slack,there's no surgery etc. Chill.

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

GypsyBabe
22 minutes ago, not asher613 said:

wait. I don't think we heard about this..

Heard about what? I bought four tickets to JWT, because I bought my sisters too. 

⚯͛

Whispering
30 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I hope to one day mature to your level because I would 100% not respond like that :selena:

Eh, I've had too many real tragedies in my life to consider a concert cancellation a life or death matter. It's upsetting for a bit, but you might as well make the best of it. 

GypsyBabe
1 hour ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Not really. You seem to indicate that they're minimizing the worlds issues because OTHER people are filming and interviewing them. It's not like they're posting to twitter cursing out Gaga. This is obviously a news source making this a story. The monsters were sad on their own accord and there's probably hundreds others with mascara running down their faces. This would be the same if FOX went to CitiField and this happened. You can bet your ass NY monsters would probably be more hysterical and rightfully so and I don't think the opunion would be the same. As other posts mention, this has been announced for awhile and it isn't exactly a rich country. And unless we have someone who speaks the language we don't even know what they're saying. I'm sure most of them are wishing Gaga well and PROBABLY crying because their icon is in that much pain that they canceled. 

I would have the exact same response if it happened at CitiField...or even at my show at Fenway, and saw videos like this. 

I didn't say that they didn't have a right to be sad, but that things need to be put in perspective. 

⚯͛

illbekind

I flew to New York from Sydney to see the Born This Way Ball and it was cancelled. I still went and had a great time. Plus I had already been to 7 shows in Australia. I don't know where I'm going with this. :awkney:

We were waiting to see her again since 2012. Brazil's passing through an economic crisis and it was hard for a lot of monsters to afford the tickets + hotel + the whole travel. It's not that easy. Some people worked their a$$es off the whole year to have the chance to meet her and afford the  trip and now they loss all of it.. they can cry as loud as they want to. It was the only concert in our (big) country so there was a lot of people from all the states in there. 

Rock in Rio was basically the only chance we had to see Gaga because BTW Ball didn't sell a lot of tickets and the tour caused a big financial loss to the company that contracted her. 

We can be sad and also be worried about Gaga's health.

Brazil's not like Europe or USA. We don't usually have the chance the meet our idols or even have enough money to pay for it. Please have a little empathy.

Yea:/ I hope these monsters can just feel better soon.. they are sooooooo freaking beautiful!! I wish I could marry them all!! Brazilians are so hot.. :unicorn: I love monsters so much!! :/ dang..

34 minutes ago, ARTPOPism said:

We were waiting to see her again since 2012. Brazil's passing through an economic crisis and it was hard for a lot of monsters to afford the tickets + hotel + the whole travel. It's not that easy. Some people worked their a$$es off the whole year to have the chance to meet her and afford the  trip and now they loss all of it.. they can cry as loud as they want to. It was the only concert in our (big) country so there was a lot of people from all the states in there. 

Rock in Rio was basically the only chance we had to see Gaga because BTW Ball didn't sell a lot of tickets and the tour caused a big financial loss to the company that contracted her. 

We can be sad and also be worried about Gaga's health.

Brazil's not like Europe or USA. We don't usually have the chance the meet our idols or even have enough money to pay for it. Please have a little empathy.

I love u so much monster.. I stand with you on this.. I can feel your love through your words:( paws up..

Bradley

I just hope maybe Gaga add three to four dates of her future tours (or the Joanne World Tour if she gets better later) in Brazil.

ryanripley
7 hours ago, Whispering said:

I've had that happen after I flew to a city. (For another artist) It sucked, but I made a weekend out of it with my friends. I had a great time with my friends! **** happens. You make the best of it and move on to something else. 

this is exactly my thought on it! if you've spent the money on hotels that you can't get refunded, make a day out of exploring a new city :shrug: you can still turn a cancelled concert into a good day whilst gaga will forever have to suffer from chronic pain :S 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I pray that she gets back up and well again very soon. I just couldn't deal with another cancelled show this year. I only had tickets to Ari and Gaga, both quite far from my country. And Ari cancelled. If Gaga cancels, I think I'm gonna go sit in a dark, cold corner somewhere until next year. :pray:

Spoiler

i obviously understand cancellations like this 100% and have nothing against the artist, but it's just so heartbreaking :madge:

Archived