Monsters crying outside the hotel

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe
2 minutes ago, musicnotbling said:

there kind of is. this wasn't just an arena show for 15,000 people. it's 120,000 people. some of these people may never have the opportunity to see gaga again, because she hasn't been back in 5 years and she probably won't be back soon.

and it's not just themselves they're worried about, it's gaga too. something is seriously wrong for her to need to cancel her performance, the biggest performance of her JWT.

but as always, there's nothing we can do but pray she recovers and feels better as soon as possible. we don't want our fave to be in this state. :excited2:

I hope that this is the case, because there are a whole lot of horrible tweets and messages under her posts that are unsettling. 

⚯͛

Mister G

People have the right to be upset, but there are good ways of coping by offering love and support. Bashing doesn’t help and not saying anyone is; it’s okay to be frustrated but people need to remember something important...

Let’s say she did the show in Brazil, then a few days later we find out that she injured herself or broke something and guess what, NOW all of her fans that had tickets for the remainder of the tour get cancelled on...then what do you tell them?

She gets messed up, now her health is jeopardized even more and Gaga can’t perform anywhere else again period. Sometimes we have to think about long term as opposed to the right now.

Earthling

Those poor fans have a right to cry and be upset, you can't police how people express their emotions, as long as they are not being directly hurtful towards anyone else. Of course I'm not defending the so called "fans" on social media spreading hate messages towards Gaga. That sort of behavior is totally unwarranted and disgusting. But you don't know what these crying fans could be going through in their lives, this show could have meant everything to them so not allowing them to be sad and cry is unfair imo. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

:oprah: Why don't they cry  and pray for Gaga than for themselves? What if Gaga is having really bad condition? What if she will not able to perform again if this goes on?

Like, I know it is heartbreaking but illness is inevitable thing. I have traveled abroad before for Gaga and had the show cancelled (Jakarta), but I didn't act this way. I understood the circumstances. Indonesians fans also understand the circumstances as well, talked with some of them, and rather crying and mad at Gaga, they did a flash mob instead to ease the pain and counter protest to the extremist. And Gaga took noticed because they are being creative.

I really feel like some of us have changed and got very spoiled and demanding tbh. Supporting Gaga does not include all these behavior!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Thomas P
57 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

Me too, I was supposed to see her in Montreal and while I know I need to put it in perspective, I was very sad that she was sick and very sad for myself and all the fans that waited months and even years for that moment to see her, its a really big deal 

This ^

i felt bad because I was throwing myself a small pity party while gaga was sick, but I think I had the right to be upset. It wasn't her fault of course, but I think that under the circumstances, people pay lots of money, and wait a long time for one night, and when it doesn't work out it sucks.

Add to that your worry for the woman you love so much, and it really sucks. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

JusticeforVenus

I almost traveled to Brazil... I Was trying to get the money, but something inside myself told me that she wasnt going to come, and she didnt... see ya next time Babe, I will never forget BTW Peru, I loved it and I know ull get better soon

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I am not saying that people don't have a right to be upset. I would have been upset if she cancelled my show as well. I had never had the pleasure of seeing her live and I spent a whole hell of a lot of money and time making an outfit and everything. But things need to be put in perspective a little bit. 

Not really. You seem to indicate that they're minimizing the worlds issues because OTHER people are filming and interviewing them. It's not like they're posting to twitter cursing out Gaga. This is obviously a news source making this a story. The monsters were sad on their own accord and there's probably hundreds others with mascara running down their faces. This would be the same if FOX went to CitiField and this happened. You can bet your ass NY monsters would probably be more hysterical and rightfully so and I don't think the opunion would be the same. As other posts mention, this has been announced for awhile and it isn't exactly a rich country. And unless we have someone who speaks the language we don't even know what they're saying. I'm sure most of them are wishing Gaga well and PROBABLY crying because their icon is in that much pain that they canceled. 

drinkmytears
54 minutes ago, pedrohemg said:

Thank God I'm not a monster, fenty, katycat, etc. I never went to a Gaga concert and I'll never will. I like her but not like that. I completely understand them but I'm grateful I don't need to suffer for any artist.

Going to a concert isn't suffering for an artist. In fact it's a lot more casual than going on a fan site. Also Rihanna's fans aren't called "Fenty" they are the navy 

PMKKARDASHiAN

They have every right to be mad(not at Gaga, but the situation)/upset/sad/crying/screaming and so on. 

Let me see y'alls date get cancelled 1 day before and see how y'all respond :lolga:

Whispering
2 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

They have every right to be mad(not at Gaga, but the situation)/upset/sad/crying/screaming and so on. 

Let me see y'alls date get cancelled 1 day before and see how y'all respond :lolga:

I've had that happen after I flew to a city. (For another artist) It sucked, but I made a weekend out of it with my friends. I had a great time with my friends! **** happens. You make the best of it and move on to something else. 

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Whispering said:

I've had that happen after I flew to a city. (For another artist) It sucked, but I made a weekend out of it with my friends. I had a great time with my friends! **** happens. You make the best of it and move on to something else. 

I hope to one day mature to your level because I would 100% not respond like that :selena:

not asher613
1 hour ago, GypsyBabe said:

I am not saying that people don't have a right to be upset. I would have been upset if she cancelled my show as well. I had never had the pleasure of seeing her live and I spent a whole hell of a lot of money and time making an outfit and everything. But things need to be put in perspective a little bit. 

wait. I don't think we heard about this..

Archived