šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Monsters crying outside the hotel

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

People need to get over it.Ā 

It's selfish. Period.Ā 

I wasn't balling my eyes out crying when she canceled the BTWB literally right before I was suppose to go to it. Her health and well being are THE most important thing. I can get being upset and bummed but to literally be this hysteric over a CONCERT... like seriously like stated before there are more serious issues all around the world to be actually crying about.

Ā 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would be disappointed too, and I would have cried, but seriously. There is no need for this kind of mass hysteria that I am seeing plastered all over social media.Ā 

Right. There's a video of some guy dramatically crying butt ass naked in a shower screaming GAGA NO. like come on. Am I supposed to believe he didn't tell someone "Hey come film me crying naked in a shower" and then post it on social media?Ā 

Togekiss
11 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I feel badly that Gaga is in so much pain. But there is war,Ā famine,Ā hurricanes, and earthquakes that are killing people. The fans that she lovesĀ so much areĀ in the streetsĀ in "excruciating" pain that may not even be related to the performance cancellation...we don't even know. People are truly suffering in this world right now. This is a hospital visit.Ā 

I'm not being insensitive, but just realistic.Ā 

See how that sounds?

bring on that pecan pie

I feel bad for them plus they probably spent a lot of money for nothingĀ :ohno:

it's not gaga's fault but it's not theirs either

I hope gaga gets better and I hope they understand the issue, I would be sad too, maybe not crying but a bit sad and angry at the same time

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

GypsyBabe
Just now, Togekiss said:

See how that sounds?

Does it sound insensitive?Ā 

āšÆĶ›

GypsyBabe
Just now, Togekiss said:

Mhm

I just wanted to clarify that you were being sarcastic. To reiterate what I have said several times in this thread, I feel badly for them, but again...I stand by what I said. Drag me all you want.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

viniferrett
34 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I would be disappointed too, and I would have cried, but seriously. There is no need for this kind of mass hysteria that I am seeing plastered all over social media.Ā 

All over the social media? People were crying because we were outside the hotel since 8am waiting her, to see her live for the first time in 5 years.Ā I donā€™t know where youĀ live, but we donā€™t get to see see her like most people. And when we do its expensive and not easyĀ 

donā€™t tell us we shouldnā€™t cryĀ 

I love her very much, and I want her to whatever it takes to get better. But we have the right to cry and be upset about itĀ 

18 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I agree, I would've been devastated if my JWT date was cancelled.Ā 

i wouldnt since i dont have tickets

pedrohemg

Thank God I'm not a monster, fenty, katycat, etc. I never went to a Gaga concert and I'll never will. I like her but not like that. I completely understand them but I'm grateful I don't need to suffer for any artist.

GypsyBabe
Just now, viniferrett said:

All over the social media? People were crying because we were outside the hotel since 8am waiting her, to see her live for the first time in 5 years.Ā I donā€™t know where we live, but we donā€™t get to see see her like most people. And when we do its expensive and not easyĀ 

donā€™t tell us we shouldnā€™t cryĀ 

I love her very much, and I want her to whatever it takes to get better. But we have the right to cry and be upset about itĀ 

Read my OP. I never said that you shouldn't cry, andĀ I never said that you shouldn't be disappointed, or upset.Ā 

āšÆĶ›

15 minutes ago, Doot said:

Right. There's a video of some guy dramatically crying butt ass naked in a shower screaming GAGA NO. like come on. Am I supposed to believe he didn't tell someone "Hey come film me crying naked in a shower" and then post it on social media?Ā 

That's a comedy youtuber

musicnotbling
26 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

there kind of is. this wasn't just an arena show for 15,000 people. it's 120,000 people. some of these people may never have the opportunity to see gaga again, because she hasn't been back in 5 years and she probably won't be back soon.

and it's not just themselves they're worried about, it's gaga too. something is seriously wrong for her to need to cancel her performance, the biggest performance of her JWT.

but as always, there's nothing we can do but pray she recovers and feels better as soon as possible. we don't want our fave to be in this state.Ā :excited2:

Archived