life

Monsters crying outside the hotel

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I feel badly that people are so disappointed. But there is war, famine, hurricanes, and earthquakes that are killing people. The artist that they love so much is in the hospital in "excruciating" pain that may not even be related to the fibromyalgia...we don't even know. People are truly suffering in this world right now. This is a concert. 

I'm not being insensitive, but just realistic. 

⚯͛

Robo Ga
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

People are truly suffering in this world right now. This is a concert. 

You can literally say this about any issue. Let them be upset and disappointed. They invested a lot of time & money in this, and are probably genuinely worried and sad for Gaga's health. 

🤖⚡️

Born To Slay
Just now, Robo Ga said:

You can literally say this about any issue. Let them be upset and disappointed. They invested a lot of time & money in this, and are probably genuinely worried and sad for Gaga's health. 

This, I was scared as **** when she damaged her hip and disappointed it happened right before my concert 

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

I feel badly that people are so disappointed. But there is war, famine, hurricanes, and earthquakes that are killing people. The artist that they love so much is in the hospital in "excruciating" pain that may not even be related to the fibromyalgia...we don't even know. People are truly suffering in this world right now. This is a concert. 

This 100% 

AxoMF91.gif

4 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

You don't know about people's life to be saying this. Brazil is going through a very dark period, people are poor and the political climate is very conservative. They spent thousands of dollars just so they can have one night of fun with the artist they love the most and showed them they can be free to be who they are. No one is blaming Gaga for anything but everyone has the right to be upset.

Robo Ga
1 minute ago, Born To Slay said:

This, I was scared as **** when she damaged her hip and disappointed it happened right before my concert 

Me too, I was supposed to see her in Montreal and while I know I need to put it in perspective, I was very sad that she was sick and very sad for myself and all the fans that waited months and even years for that moment to see her, its a really big deal 

🤖⚡️

thatfoxyfeeling
2 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

You're right but it's easy to say that cause we're not there, they're not going to think straight when they're devasted she had to cancel. I just hope she does recover and returns to Brazil in the future.

GypsyBabe
Just now, Robo Ga said:

I would be disappointed too, and I would have cried, but seriously. There is no need for this kind of mass hysteria that I am seeing plastered all over social media. 

⚯͛

Born To Slay
1 minute ago, Robo Ga said:

Me too, I was supposed to see her in Montreal and while I know I need to put it in perspective, I was very sad that she was sick and very sad for myself and all the fans that waited months and even years for that moment to see her, its a really big deal 

I agree, I would've been devastated if my JWT date was cancelled. 

GypsyBabe
1 minute ago, Bio said:

You don't know about people's life to be saying this. Brazil is going through a very dark period, people are poor and the political climate is very conservative. They spent thousands of dollars just so they can have one night of fun with the artist they love the most and showed them they can be free to be who they are. No one is blaming Gaga for anything but everyone has the right to be upset.

I am not saying that people don't have a right to be upset. I would have been upset if she cancelled my show as well. I had never had the pleasure of seeing her live and I spent a whole hell of a lot of money and time making an outfit and everything. But things need to be put in perspective a little bit. 

⚯͛

Borislshere
9 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

People have a right to be upset here tho. They were going to see their fave and she canceled on such short notice. Let them cry it out for the time being. I'm pretty sure they'll be fine. 

GypsyBabe
Just now, Borislshere said:

People have a right to be upset here tho. They were going to see their fave and she canceled on such short notice. Let them cry it out for the time being. I'm pretty sure they'll be fine. 

I will say again, I do feel badly for them, but I stand by what I said initially.

I'm sure Gaga will make it right for them in the future. 

⚯͛

Archived