Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Monsters crying outside the hotel

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, HANZ said:

I feel bad for them plus they probably spent a lot of money for nothing :ohno:

it's not gaga's fault but it's not theirs either

I hope gaga gets better and I hope they understand the issue, I would be sad too, maybe not crying but a bit sad and angry at the same time

They did say they can get refund of their ticket charges.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Tadeo said:

She's 31 and that's still pretty young!!! Wtf!!!! Next thing you know people will be considered a mess/losers if they don't have a house and a car by the time their 10 years old. 

So please don't even mention her age!! That's extremely disrespectful and ignorant of you!!!

31 is young but not for a dancer;  look at her videos over the last 10 year and how much she puts into her performances.  She has put her body through a lot while  wearing 5 inch heels!    Plus she had major hip surgery and a chronic disease so it is not that surprising that she is injured even though she is "only"  31.  

3 hours ago, Ken Potus said:

31 is young but not for a dancer;  look at her videos over the last 10 year and how much she puts into her performances.  She has put her body through a lot while  wearing 5 inch heels!    Plus she had major hip surgery and a chronic disease so it is not that surprising that she is injured even though she is "only"  31.  

31 years old is young for WHATEVER!! Her surgery is a VERY different issue that has NOTHING to do with age. There are kids who've broken their legs, back, ect. you name it and get surgery and of course the body will function differently. But don't you ****ing dare call OR suggest anyone at 31 is old. 

fede ARTPOP

Eu nao quero mais Maroon 5, eu ja vi ella...eu quero Lady Gaga. 

source.gif

đź–¤ C H R O M A T I C A đź–¤

AAAAAAlice
On 14/09/2017 at 11:23 PM, Robo Ga said:

Me too, I was supposed to see her in Montreal and while I know I need to put it in perspective, I was very sad that she was sick and very sad for myself and all the fans that waited months and even years for that moment to see her, its a really big deal 

I'm sorry that you didn't saw her in Montreal. But you guys at least have a date, the show was re-scheduled to someday still this year. We don't. We literally don't know when Gaga will come back here, so this adds more reasons to the crying.

Hopefully, everybody will be able to attend her show.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Robo Ga
10 hours ago, AAAAAAlice said:

I'm sorry that you didn't saw her in Montreal. But you guys at least have a date, the show was re-scheduled to someday still this year. We don't. We literally don't know when Gaga will come back here, so this adds more reasons to the crying.

Hopefully, everybody will be able to attend her show.

It actually hasn't been rescheduled, there was only a rumour. :( I agree though I hope it works out for everyone 

🤖⚡️

AAAAAAlice
2 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

It actually hasn't been rescheduled, there was only a rumour. :( I agree though I hope it works out for everyone 

Really? I saw some ppl on facebook saying it would happen on november 1st.

I've listening to Maroon 5 since I was 13.

Robo Ga
3 minutes ago, AAAAAAlice said:

Really? I saw some ppl on facebook saying it would happen on november 1st.

Evenko put it on their online calendar for Nov 1 for like 2 hours and then deleted it, which prompted the rumours, but there has been no news or date ever since 

🤖⚡️

Counterfeit
On 15/09/2017 at 2:08 AM, ARTPOPism said:

We were waiting to see her again since 2012. Brazil's passing through an economic crisis and it was hard for a lot of monsters to afford the tickets + hotel + the whole travel. It's not that easy. Some people worked their a$$es off the whole year to have the chance to meet her and afford the  trip and now they loss all of it.. they can cry as loud as they want to. It was the only concert in our (big) country so there was a lot of people from all the states in there. 

Rock in Rio was basically the only chance we had to see Gaga because BTW Ball didn't sell a lot of tickets and the tour caused a big financial loss to the company that contracted her. 

We can be sad and also be worried about Gaga's health.

Brazil's not like Europe or USA. We don't usually have the chance the meet our idols or even have enough money to pay for it. Please have a little empathy.

Exactly. 

On 9/16/2017 at 1:55 AM, Tadeo said:

31 years old is young for WHATEVER!! Her surgery is a VERY different issue that has NOTHING to do with age. There are kids who've broken their legs, back, ect. you name it and get surgery and of course the body will function differently. But don't you ****ing dare call OR suggest anyone at 31 is old. 

You can in the context of the wear and tear certain activities does to a body and it's ability to continue the same level of performance.

If you're not a Latin American monster probably you'll not understand how passionate we are, for the good and the bad. We were waiting months for this gig, we spent a lot of money and feelings to make her feel welcome and beloved. U guys don't have the right to say "it's just a concert" and things like this, because IT ISN'T. It was an opportunity to be ourselves in dark times (Brazil is really a bad place for LGBTQ+ youth for instance) and see a person that is so special for us. We love her and we feel ecstatic with the possibility to see her live.

USA have concerts in almost every single state. We only had one date scheduled. That's just an example of how far our realities are in matters like this, and that's why we were so dissapointed (not with her, obviously, but with the whole situation). We send nothing but love to Gaga and we pray everyday for her to heal and be ready to do what her love. Also, we know that she'll come to us eventually. It's just really hard to hold your feelings one day before the show.

You guys should more emphatic, more than anyone. We're all here because we love her and we look up to her as an idol.

Also, if you want to travel from Pernambuco (an northeast state) to Rio you'll spend at least R$2,000 (something like US$650) just in airplane tickets. As you know, we are a rich country but still with very poor people. There were literally people selling candies in streets to see her. You're gonna show up to a person that did that and say "get over it, it's just a concert"? That's not only rude but very selfish.

Don't pretend to know how we live and how we feel and react to things like that, cause most of you don't.

I had to save my whole wage for 3 months so I could afford attending to this concert.
I've been waiting for 5 years since the last time she stepped in Brazilian soil.
Now I'll have to get another job, since I quit mine so I could go to Rio, and work my ass off again, so I may try to raise any money to attend to one of the rescheduled concerts on Europe, cause I don't really trust her in coming to Brazil that soon LOL

Archived