Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Lady Gaga loses over 60K followers on Instagram

SergenGokdag

Featured Posts

2 hours ago, John Wayne said:

This should be the least of our concerns right now. True or false, we don't need people who aren't putting her health and wellbeing as a priority. She will pull through, she always does.

Exactly.  There is only one relevant thing at this moment; Gaga is down and hurting.  Pray for her and find a way to wish her well.  Check out this thread: 

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wisdomless1

I have about 3500 followers and recently noticed a drop of about 50. Friends with large follower counts also dropped and I read that Instagram may have done another purge of bought/stagnant accounts.

21 hours ago, Wisdomless1 said:

I have about 3500 followers and recently noticed a drop of about 50. Friends with large follower counts also dropped and I read that Instagram may have done another purge of bought/stagnant accounts.

They do that every month AFAIK

ArtGagaPop

false and if people unfollow because the artist they love can't make a concert because they are at the hospital it's good we get rid of them. We don't need selfish people who would rather see someone die/truly in pain just to make fans happy for 2 hours then missing a concert. 

On 9/15/2017 at 4:47 AM, SergenGokdag said:

i will never understand Gaga fans.

Bieber really not giving a **** about his fans and he act really bad to his fans but they are still die hard

but when it comes to Gaga they are ready to unstan lol

Because most Gaga fans are emotionally unstable homosexual males who somehow think their idol [Gaga] is their property and that she owes them everything. I have never seen anything quite like that.

Perhaps it's because of the new era of technology and cyberbullying that we live in. 

MAKE IT WORK

Archived