other

Lady Gaga loses over 60K followers on Instagram

SergenGokdag

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not asher613

it's a good sign if it's true. she has oceans of trolls all over. if they want to make their hate known by leaving, it's the best we can hope for. anyone slightly interested is obviously not about to walk now. people love drama and one way or another drama is this. 

SergenGokdag
1 minute ago, GypsyBabe said:

Good, weeding out the rats and fake fans. :classy:

i will never understand Gaga fans.

Bieber really not giving a **** about his fans and he act really bad to his fans but they are still die hard

but when it comes to Gaga they are ready to unstan lol

Diamond Heart 💎

PartySick

Who cares? She still won't struggle to sell out shows and score number one albums :classy:

She's also above all this petty nonsense. You can't define her by how many followers she has :gaycat:

🖤

SergenGokdag

but im lil bit mad 

Brazil used to be one of the her biggest music markets now she may lose her %50 of her fanbase

Diamond Heart 💎

GypsyBabe
Just now, SergenGokdag said:

i will never understand Gaga fans.

Bieber really not giving a **** about his fans and he act really bad to his fans but they are still die hard

but when it comes to Gaga they are ready to unstan lol

Maybe because she has such a personal connection to her fanbase. Its both a blessing and a curse. People take stuff like a cancellation way too personally and get offended on such a personal level. 

Or maybe it is just because people love to be dramatic, and they will add her back. 

Either way, I say good riddance to them for not being supportive to a woman who would do anything for them. :bye:

⚯͛

I don't care, she needs true fans, fans who's not treating her like their own doll and like a product.

To show hate to her now can hurt her mentally and it's really bad, it'll not help her to get better.

And don't worry about the Brazilians, people tend to forget very quickly.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

SergenGokdag

it wasnt even her concet its a fest 120k people didnt buy a ticket just for the see her 

i dont know why this is a big deal 

she can easly add a date for Brazil again 

Diamond Heart 💎

Earthling

Poor Gaga :ohno: I hope these are fake statistics... I don't want Gaga thinking her fans are mass exodus-ing just because she was forced to seek medical intervention for severe pain in hospital. That would be a real blow for me if I were in her position.

But she still has thousands of loyal and caring fans so hopefully she'll feel all of our love in this tough time. 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

So dramatic :selena: 

These weirdo people acting like they were personally attacked over a concert cancellation. I understand there was monetary exchange and a lot of sacrifices to be there, but Gaga is sick. FFS grow up. 

GypsyBabe
Just now, Earthling said:

Poor Gaga :ohno: I hope these are fake statistics... I don't want Gaga thinking her fans are mass exodus-ing just because she was forced to seek medical intervention for severe pain in hospital. That would be a real blow for me if I were in her position.

But she still has thousands of loyal and caring fans so hopefully she'll feel all of our love in this tough time. 

I really hope that she doesn't look online. I would be devastated if I saw some of the stuff people are saying. :S

⚯͛

Archived