Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

People here who suffer from fibromyalgia

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

I was shocked when Gaga revealed she has fibromyalgia. But once I thought about it I remember that lupus runs in her family and I've actually tested positive on ANA tests (sometimes meaning lupus) so I'm thinking there's a link between fibro and autoimmune conditions. I've been dealing with this since I was 17, and its impacted my whole life in a negative way, there was almost a whole year where I barely left my bed. I feel for her right now, its a frustrating and debilitating condition that people don't understand all that much, there isn't even a definitive test for it. I take a lot of medications to deal with the pain, hypersensitivity, depression, anxiety, etc. but recently I gave this plant a try, its called kratom and I'm feeling pretty good with it, it treats pain, anxiety, ADD, depression, fatigue, so it covers most of my bases. The long term effects are still pretty unknown so I'm only using it every now and then, but anyone else here, if you're having trouble controlling your symptoms, maybe give it a try. 

Hearing that my favorite singer also suffers with the same condition I do is surreal, it makes me feel I understand her a bit more now, but its heartbreaking that anyone else has to try and live their lives this way. And its so admirable that she's done as much as she has, and I think its important to shine a spot on chronic pain conditions like fibro so Gaga's got even more respect from me than before. Everyone here, my heart goes out to you and Gaga and I wish you all the best <3

Im wondering, is there any way to relieve the pain, like laying down or rubbing the parts that hurt or does the pain just stay constant no matter what you do?

I feel so badly for the people posting here.  And I wonder how Gaga will be able to plan tours not knowing when it will flare up.  It sounds like eliminating the dancing may not work, it could still flare up ... is that right?

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived