Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
review

Gaga Get Well Projects! The Collective thread

Featured Posts

Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka

WE NEED PROJECT TAG @Admin!!

Anyways I thought I'd keep a collective thread of all projects related to Gaga and her recent health crisis.

All projects under neath spoiler.

 

ALSO: @FATCAT provided the marvelous idea for a website that we could name "The Cure". Also alongside the idea for fan remixes of the song and agrees on a compilation of fanart, but more specifically based/inspired by the song.

SO, I would like for a competent website builder to volunteer for this lovely duty. I think it'd be nice for Gaga to be able to visit the website and see all the love we have for her. Createspace and Wix are both free website builders.

FOLLOW ad RETWEET these tweets also~

https://twitter.com/GagaGetWell

Ran by @tifffany

OUR WEBSITE IS UP!

Get Well Gaga!

Edited by Seeka
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 27

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JonathanHolland1   Paws Up 1,995
JonathanHolland1

Wow someone making something positive out of this! :golfclap:

great idea!

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
1 minute ago, JonathanHolland1 said:

Wow someone making something positive out of this! :golfclap:

great idea!

Hey, whatever we can do right? It's best to be supportive!

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FATCAT   Paws Up 27,417
FATCAT

We could do a website! With personal get well notes/letters, maybe a video compilation of "Get Well" from people.

We could have graphics/fan art for The Cure and maybe compile some remixes or something to showcase.

  • Like 1
████████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒░░░░ President of GagaDaily ░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
Just now, FATCAT said:

We could do a website! With personal get well notes/letters, maybe a video compilation of "Get Well" from people.

We could have graphics/fan art for The Cure and maybe compile some remixes or something to showcase.

Yes! Though someone else should be the website, I'm too picky with how websites are built.

I'll put it in the OP!

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 22,727
hunty

i love the idea of a The Cure video, also love the idea of a website. i'm ready to help with anything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
1 minute ago, littlepotter said:

i love the idea of a The Cure video, also love the idea of a website. i'm ready to help with anything

Okays well hopefully I'll get someone to build the website soon. I can't do it because I would be too slow for what we need.

I'll put it up in another thread. I think that would get more attention.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tifffany   Paws Up 156
tifffany

I was thinking we could make a twitter page just for sending her positivity. There's so much noise on the internet but the page could be a place for her to see how much we love her. We could post art, tweets, videos, etc. like on a website but easier to manage and on a larger platform. What do you all think?

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 22,727
hunty
4 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Okays well hopefully I'll get someone to build the website soon. I can't do it because I would be too slow for what we need.

I'll put it up in another thread. I think that would get more attention.

if by website you mean like a blog i can do one myself, i've been blogging for years

Edited by littlepotter

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
Just now, tifffany said:

I was thinking we could make a twitter page just for sending her positivity. There's so much noise on the internet but the page could be a place for her to see how much we love her. We could post art, tweets, videos, etc. like on a website but easier to manage and on a larger platform. What do you all think?

Why not do both? we can send the tweets from the account using content posted n the site. Plus the twitter could be ran by one or two people, while the website can be ran by one or two people, and the two could be constantly feeding each other.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
Just now, littlepotter said:

if by website you mean a wordpress blog i can do one myself, i've been blogging for years

Hmm, could we easily collect images, fanletters, the like, and separate them by categories, making them easier to find?

I was thinking something like Wix, since it's prettier and could grab more attention, but if you're experienced and can decorate wordpress, we can do that. How quickly d you think you can get it up?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
tifffany   Paws Up 156
tifffany
Just now, Seeka said:

Why not do both? we can send the tweets from the account using content posted n the site. Plus the twitter could be ran by one or two people, while the website can be ran by one or two people, and the two could be constantly feeding each other.

 

I'm going to get it set up now! I've been thinking about this for a while because I hate seeing negative things about her and I wish there was a collection of only positivity to brighten her day. I'm going to make a thread about the twitter account. Keep me posted about the website and they can collaborate :)

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hi Its Nicole   Paws Up 3,540
Hi Its Nicole
27 minutes ago, Seeka said:

ALSO: @FATCAT provided the marvelous idea for a website that we could name "The Cure". Also alongside the idea for fan remixes of the song and agrees on a compilation of fanart, but more specifically based/inspired by the song.

 

17 minutes ago, Seeka said:

Yes! Though someone else should be the website, I'm too picky with how websites are built.

I'll put it in the OP!

https://www.squarespace.com/?channel=pnb&subchannel=go&campaign=consumer-awareness-united-states&subcampaign=(search-us-consumer-pnb_make-your-own-website_e)&source=us_awareness&gclid=Cj0KCQjw0ejNBRCYARIsACEBhDMXStunCy23pXqoRIVj_FayVj46tJw_V-7t63NuC8OEqzClqTullukaAloVEALw_wcB

Boris Is Not Here

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
Just now, tifffany said:

I'm going to get it set up now! I've been thinking about this for a while because I hate seeing negative things about her and I wish there was a collection of only positivity to brighten her day. I'm going to make a thread about the twitter account. Keep me posted about the website and they can collaborate :)

Okays. So that you know, if you're heading this, you're in charge of quality control and making sure nothing slips by. I entrust you to the task.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka   Paws Up 8,194
Seeka
Just now, Hi Its Nicole said:

We may be leaving it to potter and their wordpress knowledge.  But if we need to, we can use a bunch of website builders. Thank you for your hep, nicole. Your video will probably be one of the first on the site.

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×