💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she cancel more?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

JeffGaga89

Since Gaga has been cancelling shows.. which i understand her reason why. Her health is important. But does anyone else fear of their show being cancelled? My show is in Nov.. week of Thanksgiving.. I'm praying she can make it.. 

Whats your thoughts, monster family? 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

her next shows are the barcelona shows next friday 

if she doesnt feel good by then shes going to cancel them or reschedule those shows

what matters is that shes ok

SpookyKid

If she needs to, I hope she does, hope it doesn't turn into hip 2.0, she can't force her body that much

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

JoanneMonster

My show is next thursday and I will be very sad if its cancelled. But if it's going to be cancelled I hope they announce it now and not when I'm lining up.

BUT I will understand because Gaga's health is the first thing. Get well Gags:hug:

I See You

ryanripley

no one can answer this for you, her pain is totally unpredictable and incurable :shrug: 

let's just hope her rest really helps her and she finds a way to work around this because it's starting to hinder her dreams and career :ohno: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

NintendoMONSTER

I would go crazy if she cancels!! Especially if she cancels last minute! I have to take 600km to the show..... :madge: 

I know this is something she cannot control!! I just hate my life... Dive Bar Show and now Rock in Rio... Gaga is really the only thing that makes me happy in life... and this is just so devastating.. :( 

Gagaloo911

I'm so nervous and worried for her, the tour, and her career in general :ohno:

At this point she may not be able to tour much at all anymore if it's acting up horribly and she has to cancel more of the tour. 

I mean she's only 20 dates in. This is not good news and I'm so scared for her. How devastating it must feel to not be able to do what you love so much.. 

DeanWinchester

It's a possibility. Fans should brace themselves. I really feel bad for her and the fans. This just sucks in general.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Diamonster

I don't think she'll get to finish the tour, it seems like it's already taking a toll on her.

And she doesn't seem as full of energy and life and she use to, she's probably constantly struggling between relapses. I hope she can get the rest she deserves eventually without people giving her **** about it, she's been giving it all 

Another Bad Kid

Remember those fans in Barcelona who started camping out a month early? Yikes. But her health comes first forever and always and I wish more monsters would understand that she isn't just cancelling because she feels lazy. She's literally in intense physical pain and she needs time off. 

MonsterOfSpain

I don't know, and seriously right now I'm really worried about my show next week. I hope she gets better because I'm travelling 1000 km just to see her, but I understand her health comes first. :ohno:

MonsterOfSpain

I honestly don't care if she stops dancing or whatever, I'll still be speechless if she just sits on a chair and sings. If she needs to cut choreo down for her next tours, then so be it.

TropicOfCANCER
8 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

I'm so nervous and worried for her, the tour, and her career in general :ohno:

At this point she may not be able to tour much at all anymore if it's acting up horribly and she has to cancel more of the tour. 

I mean she's only 20 dates in. This is not good news and I'm so scared for her. How devastating it must feel to not be able to do what you love so much.. 

well, i'm sure much of the physical issues are from dancing. she could tour in the future and have it just be her and a microphone or her a piano.

27monster27

Well, this is better than what happened at the Born This Way Ball. Back then, she ignored the pain, and then badly hurt her hip. Now she is trying deal with her pain, before something bad happens. As long as she is healthy and ok, I'm happy. ❤

he/him/his

Archived