Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will she cancel more?

JeffGaga89

Featured Posts

24 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i hope it's nothing too serious i am really worried about gaga:ohno:

i really hope she gets well soon... i would be sad if she cancells the tour but i would totally understand it!
health is priority nr. 1!

gaga has to get healthy again, i dont want her to perform for us just because she thinks she has to do it or else we will be mad or something... WE WON'T! :ohno:

Gaga if you read this: it's okay, we will be sad of course but we totally understand and we want whats best for you! Please, don't force yourself to perform if you can't! Rest and get fit again. I know you are strong but now you don't have to be Gaga, you are ill just be Stefani and stay in hospital as long as you need and rest as long as you need to. We love you  and we are still gonna love you! :hug:

Her condition is unpredictable tho. Its not like she can just cure this. Its not cureable just treatable. Its for life. I think people still dont understand what it is.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
beboskoukla
Just now, PeterPan said:

Her condition is unpredictable tho. Its not like she can just cure this. Its not cureable just treatable. Its for life. I think people still dont understand what it is.

i know but she still can feel better even if she has this for her life... there are times where she feels better and thats what i hope is gonna happen thats what i mean with get healthy again :)

xoxo, Katarina

I'm praying everything all goes ahead and she finds something that works for her in managing her pain as much as possible. It's extremely unpredictable though - she could go through a week of agony and then feel relatively fine for 2 weeks - i'd imagine it'd be difficult for her to decide whether or not to cancel shows so far in advance when there's the possibility she'll be fine. That's probably why the 2 shows she's cancelled so far have been so last minute - you don't know until the time comes.

If she does cancel my shows (praying she doesn't) I suppose I'm gonna enjoy the cities i'm visiting a little more instead of lining up to see her.

6 minutes ago, beboskoukla said:

i know but she still can feel better even if she has this for her life... there are times where she feels better and thats what i hope is gonna happen thats what i mean with get healthy again :)

Yes my friend has something somewhat similar. She suffers from dizzy spells and can pass out easily. Brought on by stress and sun. Its worse in summer. And recently shes had very fluctuating blood pressure from real high to normal to high within a short period. Shes felt like **** for weeks and has been barely able to get out of bed. Its really draining her emotionally cause on top of that her sister has been depressed over a yr and attempted suicide 4 times. Shes also in college for nursing and somehow still able to take tests but is constantly needing to rest. I feel bad for her.

spicemuncher

I've come to terms with the possibility, but I hope she gets the doctor's advice and instructions ASAP to alert fans in a timely manner so those who made complicated travel arrangements to see her can salvage (financially) what they can if she cancels the tour/next leg.

I'm mad at her. Not because she's canceling, but because she's known about her illness and yet signed up for a condensed touring schedule. I wish she would have requested 3 days off between each show to give herself some time to rest instead of being on the go constantly. Sure, that's not lucrative and uncommon, but she's Lady f-ing Gaga, they could have made it happen.

I was bashed and "excuse me no"-ed yesterday for being upset about the idea that might cancel. I don't want her to be in pain OBVIOUSLY, but I can't help but feel disappointed if she cancels. It's human nature to be disappointed. I've been saving up for years and been looking forward to this since they announced the tour.

Yes, maybe also pressure from the record company and such as well to complete the tour? Touring is very expensive so, but a major artist like Lady Gaga I assume won't have major money problems. Health comes first obviously. I am worried since I have to travel from Norway to another European country to see her, her then possibly cancelling in the last hours would suck when you spend a lot of money to travel for a show. I am a bit on the fence which city to choose now since the cancelling of Rio. Two days in Paris, 5th + 6th October, Stockholm 23rd October or London 9th and 11th (one day in between here though). Also due to latest terror attacks in London, even today I am really thinking of going to Stockholm instead. Paris is also in terror alert. I know I shouldn't be afraid of terror but it's still on my mind. I just also think if she will tour Europe and cancel more and more shows when she is here I will be extremely anxious! Which city would you gamble more on in terms of chances of cancellations?

SwissMonster

In the german newsletter "Bild" its writen: "Universal and Live Nation confirm that a cancellation is not a subject for Gaga and her Team at all" ... VERY GOOD NEWS !!

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived