💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Another Bad Kid said:

It's been confirmed that she was taken to a hospital. 

when she says "simply hip pain" as if that wasn't concerning anymore :saladga: 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Drin Lon
27 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yet Katy Perry's walking somewhere safe and sound... God's always been ****ed up.

:blink:

Panchecco

I really hope she recovers quickly 

she had such a great year and it would be so sad to see her end her year in the hospital

I really hope she's okay, I'm so worried. I'm wishing her the best and I know she'll pull through this. <3 

2/21/11 & 2/22/11 MSG

Fibromyalgia wouldn't cause her to need an iv because that disorder doesn't actually physically harm your body. And she may not be at the hospital. She's gotten ivs before elsewhere. I hope she tells us what's wrong 

I hope this tour doesn't get too tough for her, mostly because she will feel she's disappointing everybody. Tbh I'd rather never get to see her as long as she feels happy and strong :giveup:

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Katie14 said:

Fibromyalgia wouldn't cause her to need an iv because that disorder doesn't actually physically harm your body. And she may not be at the hospital. She's gotten ivs before elsewhere. I hope she tells us what's wrong 

She posted she's at the hospital.

1 hour ago, Evan Peters said:

looks like the little uglies who said she's faking for attention are once again scalped 

YQAJr9a.gif

I knew you would be the one talking sh!t. 

3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

I wonder what the IV is for.. 

They always use it when you're at hospital. It doesn't matter what's happening to you.

58 minutes ago, JustSaiyan said:

I think her hip breaking and her overuse of marijuana were the ''starters'' of her fibromyalgia. She wasn't this sick in her early days (TFM tour BTW Ball). 

Please don't pick on Pot.  It's more of a healer than say.... too much alcohol or cocaine.  

Supersonic
1 minute ago, Vergil said:

They always use it when you're at hospital. It doesn't matter what's happening to you.

Bullshit, I had my tonsils taken out and never got an IV.

Hi Its Nicole

Hope she fills better ❤️🙏🏼Well at least they have time to fix the Disco Stick (sorry I'm trying to find smth good out of this:poot:) I hope she fills better soon. She needs some rest.

Hello Gaga

I'm so scared for her. This is seriously breaking my heart. 

Gaga, please just do anything you possibly can to get better.

Archived