Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga hospitalized

Supersonic

Featured Posts

TropicOfCANCER

probably not a hospital. it's just an IV which she most likely has at her apt/hotel from her nurses/etc.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phaye Monster

I'm so worried... I hope she doesn't have anything too bad and she can get well soon. Her health is on a decline and there's nothing we can do, it's so horrible

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Evan Peters
1 minute ago, JustSaiyan said:

I think her hip breaking and her overdose of marijuana were the ''starters'' of her fibromyalgia. She wasn't this sick in her early days (TFM tour BTW Ball). 

overdose? sis...

emma roberts is an abuser

Just now, Evan Peters said:

overdose? sis...

I mean as in taking lots of it in a day :air: not Gaga clinically dead in 2012 teas

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

Tom Nook
2 minutes ago, JustSaiyan said:

I think her hip breaking and her overdose of marijuana were the ''starters'' of her fibromyalgia. She wasn't this sick in her early days (TFM tour BTW Ball). 

Overdosing on Marijuana :huh: plus isn't Mary Jane used to treat Fibromyalgia which is why she still uses it sometimes 

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Just now, Gardevoir said:

Overdosing on Marijuana :huh: plus isn't Mary Jane used to treat Fibromyalgia which is why she still uses it sometimes 

Overusing* in 2012. Idk about the latter, but even then small amounts are used, not lots of it.

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

13 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

looks like the little uglies who said she's faking for attention are once again scalped 

YQAJr9a.gif

Isn't it really terrible that she has to post a picture of her IV to placate people who don't believe her? 

Floris Somers
15 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Yet Katy Perry's walking somewhere safe and sound... God's always been ****ed up.

When you're concerned about somebody you don't have to bring someone else down...

Another Bad Kid
26 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

probably not a hospital. it's just an IV which she most likely has at her apt/hotel from her nurses/etc.

It's been confirmed that she was taken to a hospital. 

mister max

Im praying for her :heart: I hope she performs as soon as possible (aka when she is fully recovered)

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Archived