Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

Here's for everyone who said she was exaggerating if she is going to Spain, speculating that she "faked it" or cancelled way in advance to skip Brazil. Hope you're happy.

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Bounty said:

Here's for everyone who said she was exaggerating if she is going to Spain, speculating that she "faked it" or cancelled way in advance to skip Brazil. Hope you're happy.

I have NEVER said such thing. And oh, I actually could see this coming because I did understand the Rio cancellation, I just showed you that a FEW people speculated that theory. I always believe her words. And because I do, I absorb everything she has taught me including being non judgmental and understanding privileged. I'm sorry you had to sell your car but please, people here did too. Your comments directly mentioning "you" as if I, Alice, agreed with everything I said only proof you're being impulsive. I just told you how things are going on. I have 9 years inside this fanbase, I've waited 9 years and I can wait another 10. I'm not disappointed at her. You're acting like I am, putting words onto my month. And this is not kind. This is not okay. Go ahead and instead of theorizing I don't believe Gaga or something like this, help her sending love. 

All the best

Archived