Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga cancels 'Rock in Rio' performance

Featured Posts

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JudasIsAHolyFoo

Had a feeling this would happen. I'm just thankful she didn't cancel Toronto :classy:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Fernster7

Mess.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

funkmedowntown

Poor Gaga, she would never want her fans to miss out so you know something is seriously up. Let's keep hoping and praying that she will be okay <3

Little Mons✟er

I'm a bit worried. We know Gaga obviously intended to perform there because we've seen them unloading the stage and stuff, so something has, or currently is happening that's resulted in this. I really hope she's ok.  

Gaga Lazuli

Well she better take the tour to latin america. Im not brazilian but I was looking after this. Brazilians dont deserve this. I hope she recovers 

Little Monsters Torture Me

pedrohemg

She has lost the rest of public she had in South America. I know, she's sick and everything, but this is will affect her popularity there for sure. 120k people disappointed.

• Bear locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived