💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
musician

EDEN

Doot

Featured Posts

U7JVuacG.jpg

Jonathon Ng[1] (born 23 December 1995), better known by his stage name EDEN is an Irish electronic music producer and singer-songwriter based in Dublin.[2] He formerly operated as The Eden Project, an alias that was discontinued in 2015. Ng's work as The Eden Project featured more conventional styles of electronic dance music such as dubstep and drum and bass, while also being [rock and roll] . while EDEN saw him venturing into a more indie pop style.[3]

Ng released over 40 tracks as The Eden Project including 6 EPs, as well as several remixes. As EDEN, he launched his own record label, known as MCMXCV, on which his debut EP End Credits was released. His second EP, i think you think too much of me, was released in August 2016 and became his first charting music, debuting at No. 43 on the Irish Albums Chart.[4]

Spreading the good music gospel, one thread at a time. 

AxcfQaT.gif

7 minutes ago, aaron l said:

How did I know this thread was going to be yours? The first song is a bop tho.

r6aGv_s-200x150.gif

giphy.webp

I can't help it that I have good taste

I came here thinking that this was related to the novel East of Eden :selena: I guess I could see why he'd be famous right now? Not into those type of artists, so can't judge :poot:

Archived