💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga T-shirt Ideas

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

So I was thinking of making a t-shirt for the JWT next week. I need ideas of what images, words or watever should I go for... I really can't decide. If there's any gaga photo, drawing or anything you think could look cool on a t-shirt, tell me please!

I See You

LittleMonster20
Just now, JoanneMonster said:

So I was thinking of making a t-shirt for the JWT next week. I need ideas of what images, words or watever should I go for... I really can't decide. If there's any gaga photo, drawing or anything you think could look cool on a t-shirt, tell me please!

Is there any particular Gaga era/photoshoot/look/lyric/song title etc. which you like?

JoanneMonster
Just now, LittleMonster20 said:

Is there any particular Gaga era/photoshoot/look/lyric/song title etc. which you like?

my fav is born this way and fav looks are from the Fame perfume era... But I dont really care if its from that era or any other one, as long as it looks good on a tshirt:toofunny:

I See You

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, JoanneMonster said:

my fav is born this way and fav looks are from the Fame perfume era... But I dont really care if its from that era or any other one, as long as it looks good on a tshirt:toofunny:

Well,I would look for a photoshoot picture,and considering you told me you like the BTW era the most,would you like this one?

2.jpg

And maybe you could add some lyrics/quotes of Gaga on the back of your t-shirt

JoanneMonster
35 minutes ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Well,I would look for a photoshoot picture,and considering you told me you like the BTW era the most,would you like this one?

2.jpg

And maybe you could add some lyrics/quotes of Gaga on the back of your t-shirt

yeahh I lov this one

I See You

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Ok❤️

Need any more pictures/idea's?

not for the moment, I'll let you know when I finish my shirt!:hug:

I See You

LittleMonster20
Just now, JoanneMonster said: