💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

American Idol may be delayed and that causes problems with Katy

yASSsss

Featured Posts

When Katy Perry's the only judge in a singing competition... :sharon:

How funny would it be if it was just her sitting at the judge's desk by herself, having full authority over which people went through to the next round. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mirages
13 minutes ago, FameHookah said:

yeah but the media was HARSH with gaga katy always got a pass, but yeah Witness flopped really bad and Katy did the MOST .. the music sucked too :I 

ARTPOP is still my favorite gaga album 💗 and the fame my fave era.

I don't understand why Gaga is always under so much scrutiny and everybody else gets a pass...**** the media

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Thomas P

The one sure fire thing Katy had going for her :emma:

i feel kind of bad now. Karma with the Katy Cats has been served at this point. Revive her career.

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

1 hour ago, Slayer said:

How funny would it be if it was just her sitting at the judge's desk by herself, having full authority over which people went through to the next round. :laughga:

Yeah, I think she might need to take a break every 5 minutes and talk with the show producer on which person need to be given golden tickets etc :giggle:

1 hour ago, Mirages said:

I don't understand why Gaga is always under so much scrutiny and everybody else gets a pass...**** the media

Strong women who knows what they wants and refuse to succumb to their game are always the bitch, the enemy and socially shunned by media :sis:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Just now, Thomas P said:

i feel kind of bad now. Karma with the Katy Cats has been served at this point. Revive her career.

If 2017 really isn't her year, then there are still 3 months left, so, she better fasten her seat belt tbh and hope it won't bleed into 2018

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PMKKARDASHiAN
1 hour ago, Thomas P said:

Isn't karma served at 3X the original? 

Karma isn't done yet with those mangy felines :classy:

Rat Boy
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Like Donald Trump on The Apprentice!!

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

5 minutes ago, Mer Boy said:

Like Donald Trump on The Apprentice!!

Kathryn for president. :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

That's what happens when you bring a show that already had a 'farewell' season, BUT i do know someone who got into the round. IF only I wasn't old enough to think American Idol WAS still around I would have auditioned !

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

"Theory: producers are intentionally stalling so that Katy has to drop out to do her tour."

I won't be surprised if its true :rip: 

But her tour is not doing great so I wouldn't be surprised if she ditched the tour to do American idol instead.  I feel bad for the producers :toofunny:

holy scheisse

Lol I don't feel bad for her....

I never disliked her bc of karma or bc Gaga wasn't doing well and she was 

I disliked her cause she never had the talent to deserve the massive spotlight and free passes she always got.

She had this coming . Exposed !! Time to see how she tries to recuperate herself and what she will rely on to do so. 

Cedrick Jules

I remember the day when KatyCats called Gaga a flop and she was over. Now, look who's laughing now? Despite of Katycats who is salty to Gaga, I still like Katy but now I don't even like her. She's being hungry for attention and what's worst is she poke fun of Britney Spears breakdown era. Now her and katycats get the KARMA!!!

Who still even watches this Riggamorris show??

My name is yours! What's Probglum?

Archived