๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult - 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' RT score

Bradley

Featured Posts

8 hours ago, Miracle said:

The episode was boring to me. Like, almost nothing happened until the last 5 minutes of it. And I'M ANGRY they wasted the CULT theme on a CLOWN CULT when they could've focused on actual real cults from southern America / Hollywood

I really hope the Cult theme evolves because I'm starting to think the season should have been called AHS: Election / After Trumpย or something along those lines

ย 

Agreed. Ivy's character too is also lack luster there's really nothing there.ย 

โ•ฐโ˜†โ•ฎ๐™ธ๐š๐š—๐š˜๐š›๐šŽ ๐šŠ๐š•๐š• ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐šŒ๐š›๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŒ๐š’๐šœ๐š–. ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐š› ๐š ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐šข๐š˜๐šž ๐šŒ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ... โ˜†โ•ฎJOINED November 25 2011

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ok let's say the truth, Sarah and Evan needs to go, they got to the point that they are just playing the same characters over and over again, it got to the point that it's ridiculous that in one universe there are few people who looks like each other, they are meeting and nobody is asking wtf..

Je ne parle pas franรงais but I can padam if you like

elijahfan

To be pretty honest, I'mย disappointed so far. Especially since AHS seasons usually start out very strong.

Don't know where this is going, but for now, my excitement about this season has pretty much died out. Thinking about the beginning of past seasons is making the blandness of Cult particularly obvious.

9 hours ago, Bradley said:

Her wife seems insincere to me, like she's hiding something. And if you read the post above, I think we can pretty much conclude she was the clown jerking off in episode 1. They wear the same shirt, and in episode two, she was the only clown who spoke to Oz saying 'You're asleep.' It sounded like Ivy doing a deep voice.

Hmmm I never noticed that now I have to go back and re watch nowย :hor:

actsleazy
10 hours ago, lego said:

ย 

I hated that scene the most.ย :madge:

Also he looks and acts younger than 10.

ย 

wait he's 10

all this time i thought he was 6 or 7

PSQcCwM.gif

๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’–

Bradley
10 hours ago, elijahfan said:

To be pretty honest, I'mย disappointed so far. Especially since AHS seasons usually start out very strong.

Don't know where this is going, but for now, my excitement about this season has pretty much died out. Thinking about the beginning of past seasons is making the blandness of Cult particularly obvious.

I feel like Cult is the opposite, it's more Hotel-like.

Roanoke and Freak Show started out huge, but then Freak Show died down a little bit. Roanoke was slow in Episode 2, but Episodes 3 to 10 were all very intense for me.

Hotel had a huge premiere, but then Episodes 3-5 were all development and season progress, Gaga had a sudden major acting improvement from Episode 7 (Flicker) though, and the season ended strong.

So I feel like Cult is the same. It's only two episodes thus far, just wait.

thatfoxyfeeling

I can't get attached to any of the characters, I know we're supposed to feel sorry for Sarah but I literally can't stand hedย this season. I hope it improves otherwise they might not make another season after this.ย :rip:ย 

20 hours ago, actsleazy said:

wait he's 10

all this time i thought he was 6 or 7

PSQcCwM.gif

ย 

ย 

When they put on an ad for nanny, they say "for 10 year old boy".ย 

ย 

ย 

FreePalestine

Dominic

Much better than last week. I just need them to bring the Americanย Horrorย Story now.ย 

The new couple seem really interesting. Little bit predictable with Pedro getting shot and the scene in the bath really made me cringe but it's good as of yet. Hopefully Ryan can maintain it but i'm not confident :/

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Bradley
9 hours ago, Dominic Marc said:

Much better than last week. I just need them to bring the Americanย Horrorย Story now.ย 

The new couple seem really interesting. Little bit predictable with Pedro getting shot and the scene in the bath really made me cringe but it's good as of yet. Hopefully Ryan can maintain it but i'm not confident :/

The bathing scene was really good tho, it really showed how odd Billie Lourd's character is.

Archived