Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

AHS: Cult - 'Don't Be Afraid of the Dark' RT score

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was definitely better than the first episode I'm just not down with Sarah screaming the entire episode that needs to stop ASAP 

Miracle

The episode was boring to me. Like, almost nothing happened until the last 5 minutes of it. And I'M ANGRY they wasted the CULT theme on a CLOWN CULT when they could've focused on actual real cults from southern America / Hollywood

I really hope the Cult theme evolves because I'm starting to think the season should have been called AHS: Election / After Trump or something along those lines

Bradley
5 minutes ago, Chrastapher said:

It was definitely better than the first episode I'm just not down with Sarah screaming the entire episode that needs to stop ASAP 

The first episode was too emphatic on Ally and Kai I feel like it was a two-person show.

I'm glad episode 2 brought in more characters and from what we have seen everyone apart from Ally seems to be problematic.

I thought it was rubbish and I can't understand why the critics are heaping praise on this series. It has no identity, it's not scary or even weird, the characters are dull, and the writing is just awful. Like, why is that murder in the restaurant brushed over? Why is it there to begin with and why are Sarah's character and Ivy pretty much unfazed by it? Why would the restaurant be allowed to open a week later? Why does the restaurant stay open when there's a power cut? Why is that couple allowed to move into that house where the couple was murdered so soon after the murders happened? Why doesn't Sarah's character immediately rush to look after her boy when there are killer clowns in her house? Why does she allow that weird babysitter to keep working for her when the babysitter let the little boy go across the street to a house where murders happened??

Having said that, the fact that Evan Peters managed to be scarier than killer clowns is a testament to his superior acting skills. He's almost too good for this show now. What a shame that AHS is getting like this - I think Ryan is running out of ideas.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

I don't agree honestly, it's the second episode and it's all the same, Sarah screaming and being scared of some clowns I'm not sure are even in the house :toofunny: also how they happen to find their perfect victim, it's ridiculous how they found the most over the top anxious person in Michigan out of nowhere 

1 hour ago, Bradley said:

The first episode was too emphatic on Ally and Kai I feel like it was a two-person show.

I'm glad episode 2 brought in more characters and from what we have seen everyone apart from Ally seems to be problematic.

Yeah that's what I liked as well more characters and more storyline to dig into. I honestly think ally is the most problematic character I just can't get into her :toofunny: she screams every five minutes 

I thought this episode was slightly better than the premiere episode so I agree.

It wasn't as creepy as the premiere but the suspense, humor, and character interaction/development made up for it.

I'm really digging the new neighbors; their suspiciousness and quirkiness is really intriguing. Billy really wowed me.

I thought the plot developments were interesting. Especially how the ending (though predictable) will lead into the next episode.  

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

bloody g

I'm liking the character development so far. The writing could be better, but having elaborated surreal characters ia pretty hard, and they haven't done it correctly since The Countess. Really, this season could be much worse as of now.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

this episode was soooo good im living for this season definitely the best in years :golfclap: but I want Frances Conroy so bad :giveup: I hope her role is not so small i want to see her at least in 3-4 episodes :pray: Hopefully Mare Winningham is in the next episode :pray:

Bradley
1 hour ago, Chrastapher said:

Yeah that's what I liked as well more characters and more storyline to dig into. I honestly think ally is the most problematic character I just can't get into her :toofunny: she screams every five minutes 

When I said 'problematic' I meant something is wrong with the characters, like they're all villains.

Bradley
1 hour ago, lilmonster93 said:

I told this episode was slightly better than the premiere episode so I agree.

It wasn't as creepy as the premiere but the suspense, humor, and character interaction/development made up for it.

I'm really digging the new neighbors; their suspiciousness and quirkiness is really intriguing. Billy really wowed me.

I thought the plot developments were interesting. Especially how the ending (though predictable) will lead into the next episode.  

Billy's acting surprised me too. He seems more dedicated to his role than Cheyenne and Colton are.

Archived