Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I smell a meltdown on the way

merlot

Featured Posts

So little delulus somehow convinced themselves that gaga will release new music at Rock in Rio and set themselves for a meltdown :awkney:

i can't wait for the "i'm burning my stan card" threads 

tenor.gif

Just now, slayo said:

Why does this fanbase insist on creating fake hope and leading themselves into another meltdown? :saladga:

i have no clue :saladga:

and they'll blame gaga for their naivety :smh:

GypsyBabe

Rumors are my favorite though. I like to keep things spicy. :v:

Spoiler

But I also don't cry and meltdown when they obviously don't happen. :ladyhaha:

⚯͛

Just now, GypsyBabe said:

But I also don't cry and meltdown when they obviously don't happen. :ladyhaha:

the others should take notes :reductive:

Earthling

By releasing 'The Cure' by surprise at Co-oh-chella, Gags gave delulu LM's an inch and now their wishful thinking little asses are taking a mile 

But also tbh she didn't do herself any favors with those "new music" statements regarding the now infamously """ postponed """ Dive Bar show :reductive:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

ClariceStarling

She's using the Coachella stage so she MUST be releasing new music. That's what I'm reading. 

:ladyhaha:

GypsyBabe

All these rumors originate on twitter aka the plague of humanity and where facts go to die. :reductive:

I don't really know why people believe them to the point where they become devastated when they don't come true. 

⚯͛

PMKKARDASHiAN

Who even started this? What self respecting monster who's been following Gaga since the beginning would be foolish enough to believe that she may possibly debut new music at RiR 

Spoiler

:pray: Lighting my Alejandro candles tbh :pray:

Gagaplayer315

Last time I had a meltdown was with the infamous MR video so whatever happens it will be interesting :stalkga:

49 minutes ago, Earthling said:

By releasing 'The Cure' by surprise at Co-oh-chella, Gags gave delulu LM's an inch and now their wishful thinking little asses are taking a mile 

But also tbh she didn't do herself any favors with those "new music" statements regarding the now infamously """ postponed """ Dive Bar show :reductive:

exactly, the good sis should've kept her mouth shut :selena:

Archived