💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Cancelled Single Had Potential?

Twitter

Featured Posts

Pop Music

As much as I hate starstruck I think it would have boosted the fames sales even more and earned gaga another number 1

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Almost all of them.

It was a crime not giving Aura an extended version, a Beyonce duet (or just a sound of her at the beginning of the song being left on highway 10) and a single treatment and a Telephone continuation MV as well as not giving Sex Dreams the original name and a Rihanna collaboration and raw instruments and a slower, sexier more sensual vibe (like the iTunes Festival rehearsal) and a huge coca cola advertisement MV with red lightings and a lot of promo with Coca Cola all around the world, including TV and cinemas, streets and bars.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

SevenWonder

Gypsy. Hands down. Would have saved the ARTPOP Era after the GUY fiasco. Everyone I know who either disliked Gaga or was ambivalent LOVED that song. 

Delulu Rogers

Starstruck, Monster, DITD, Scheibe, Sex dreams and Gypsy all could of smashed if they were managed properly and other songs that actually became singles were scrapped

Delulu Rogers
5 minutes ago, SevenWonder said:

Gypsy. Hands down. Would have saved the ARTPOP Era after the GUY fiasco. Everyone I know who either disliked Gaga or was ambivalent LOVED that song. 

Yes but if radios didn't support it, it would have gone nowhere

Reality

I think Gypsy would have been great (and MANiCURE too), but I still think A-YO would have been a great second single, or even a great lead single.

If she hadn't done MR in Carpool Karaoke, we'd have it as the second single, and it just makes me wonder what kind of era (in terms of performances and promo) we would get with A-YO. Million Reasons is a beautiful song, and I love it, but I also love A-YO. 

🖤👹

2 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I think Gypsy would have been great (and MANiCURE too), but I still think A-YO would have been a great second single, or even a great lead single.

If she hadn't done MR in Carpool Karaoke, we'd have it as the second single, and it just makes me wonder what kind of era (in terms of performances and promo) we would get with A-YO. Million Reasons is a beautiful song, and I love it, but I also love A-YO. 

MR is Joanne's second single :oprah:

Reality
Just now, gabeoz said:

MR is Joanne's second single :oprah:

I meant that A-YO would be the second single if she didn't do MR in CP.

🖤👹

Starsturck, Boys Boys Boys, Monster, Scheisse, Marry the Night, Aura, Venus, Gypsy, A-YO, Joanne, and Diamond Heart were all missed opportunities.

Make it stupid!

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

I meant that A-YO would be the second single if she didn't do MR in CP.

OOOOH. Yeah. A-YO was the intended second single but MR got better reception.

34 minutes ago, aphrodisio said:

Almost all of them.

It was a crime not giving Aura an extended version, a Beyonce duet (or just a sound of her at the beginning of the song being left on highway 10) and a single treatment and a Telephone continuation MV as well as not giving Sex Dreams the original name and a Rihanna collaboration and raw instruments and a slower, sexier more sensual vibe (like the iTunes Festival rehearsal) and a huge coca cola advertisement MV with red lightings and a lot of promo with Coca Cola all around the world, including TV and cinemas, streets and bars.

Why does it matter if Sexxx Dreams has 3 x's or one? I'd also be here for the iTunes rehearsal trance vibes, but not necessarily Rihanna. I don't feel like they'd gel well there. I'd actually think Dancin' in Circles would suit her voice better.

Archived