💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

BBC 5F2 Review: Lady Gaga's 'endless navel-gazing' 3/5

fucbjk

Featured Posts

BLACKOUTbritney

Wait so critics criticised her for being "too serious" her entire career. And now they're going to spin it and say "now she's serious" :air:

But really: who lets cameras record a doctor’s visit except someone obsessed with her own image?

:saladga:

:madge: 

FreePalestine

sipthistea
3 minutes ago, lego said:

But really: who lets cameras record a doctor’s visit except someone obsessed with her own image?

Right.

They criticize her for not being real. Then they criticize her for being too real :madge: If she was obsessed with her image, she wouldn't even allow cameras at the doctor. 

What do people want from her? 

ShockPop
3 minutes ago, lego said:

In the UK there are like 30 tv shows about Dr and hospital visits. I call bs on this review.

the film says only and exactly what Gaga wants it to say

No ****.

But why they forget that she didn't direct nor edit it; she didn't even watch it in full before the premiere. There had to be many moments when she forgot camera is around. Are they complaining that only her grandma was real and everyone else is a "yes-man"? Did they want to see her fighting with her family and crew? 

This review is stupid. 

FreePalestine

Sorcerer

Stupid review. When will everyone take Gaga seriously if you are tainted with bias and ignorance? :madge:

Another undeserved rotten rating. :saladga: Well I didn't expect the doc to be acclaimed anyway. 

Dominic

As long as there is a camera and crew it will always be crafted. It's going to be an illusion of reality and never reality. Without seeing the film it's hard to judge either way but it's pretty standard for all film, it always has some agenda and therefore it's never going to be 'real' enough. 

My gay heart cannot wait any longer. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

aaron l

Most critics now a days are a joke, honestly don't take it too seriously.

I think the film will receive many more positive reviews than negative. So that's something to look forward to!

PerfectIllusion
39 minutes ago, lego said:

Kim K literally gave birth on her reality show...

When will talking **** about Gaga stop being trendy?

I'm starting to think people love to criticize basically those who put effort.

It isn't cool to say "the girl who never does her best didn't do her best", they know it's boring.

So they prefer writing about "the girl who does it all is not so good, could you believe?", that's what they do.

I don't like this type of journalism. They sure can criticize her film but really, base your judgments on 1. the film, not the person 2. things that make more sense.

You don't criticize her film, you criticize her for allowing the cameras to be around. WHO ARE YOU to write what's the normal thing to do and what's not? If I want to take cameras with me to the bathroom or dance in circles, it is my choice. If you watch my film, don't come for me, come for my work. Don't say that it has to do with the way I look like I'm a useless product that doesn't read what you say, don't hint my obsessions because you don't know any/some/most/all of them. Whatever you, random human being, think has nothing to do with me.

And you know what baby monsters? it's okay. The vision of this film had nothing to do with her and we can take some bad reviews. It is just fine. But the thing that isn't fine is these people who get such great jobs but really offer no brain to the company they serve.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

LOL. so a docu cant have negative, weak and doctor moments ? its clearly part of her daily life. want to see realness and rawness in a docu but claimed that its too real, manipulative n serious ?                                                                  No wonder Gaga din want to do a docu at first. Whatever ......  

CautiousLurker
52 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Right.

They criticize her for not being real. Then they criticize her for being too real :madge: If she was obsessed with her image, she wouldn't even allow cameras at the doctor. 

What do people want from her? 

Look, she still hasn't hit the precise 1.57648 level of real which is the industry standard... confirmed by math... verified by science... You can't just deviate from that level of realness if you want people to take your realness seriously :selena:

GypsyBabe

I have never taken a review too seriously, nor do I read them before witnessing the finished product for myself. I want to formulate my own view, as opposed to someone else's opinion about what I am watching. Therefore, I think this stuff is bogus and largely biased...

I do feel that this film will garner more positive than negative reviews though. I can't wait to see it. :excited2:

⚯͛

GypsyBabe
42 minutes ago, LabCoatDude said:

Stupid review. When will everyone take Gaga seriously if you are tainted with bias and ignorance? :madge:

This frustrates me the most. She deserves to be taken seriously by the industry, and she deserves a lot more recognition and respect as an artist. I don't understand why its not happening. 

⚯͛

Archived