Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

AHS: Cult - Billy and Evan

n0ne

Featured Posts

I don't why but I find Billy Eichner and Evan Peters the sexiest they've ever been on AHS Cult.

I've been a fan of Evan's since AHS started; he's a phenomenal actor but I never really thought of him physically. But when I saw him in AHS Cult I found him really sexy. I mean his character is a maniacal douche/asshole but he really works that long blue hair, especially when it's pulled back in a bun. And when he appears in a suit :tony: I guess I've see the light :pray:

And I've loved Billy and his comedy for years now; Billy on the Street slays. But never found him attractive. But he really surprised me on AHS Cult. I thought his performance was great and different than what he usually plays. I love that deepened voice he's doing; I think that's what is really getting me, along with his persona.

Is anyone else feeling this way? :selena:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Luke78619

I haven't really thought about Billy tbh, not my usual type

evan however :v:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

manicholic

Billy's transformation through fitness and propecia has truly been stunning

BillyEichner08.jpgWho-Does-Billy-Eichner-Play-American-Hor

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

PMKKARDASHiAN

I've NEVER found Evan Peters attractive...he's like Mark Ronson on here, praised for no good god damn reason :neyde:

I had to look Billy up and I don't find him attractive either :toofunny:

maybe im broken idk :selena:

i can agree, i never before thought evan peters was hot and i didnt see the hype about him, but i can say he looks pretty good this season and that blue hair is kind of a look....idk whats happening but 

giphy.webp

imma cut a bitch

6 hours ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I've NEVER found Evan Peters attractive...he's like Mark Ronson on here, praised for no good god damn reason :neyde:

I had to look Billy up and I don't find him attractive either :toofunny:

maybe im broken idk :selena:

No its just not ur type. We all have types even tho we admit we dont.

Archived