💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

i think it's kind of gross of her to assume that the relationship imploded because taylor was intimated by her success. she was the always the first to say that he supported everything she did, so for her to sit there and blame his character is just...yikes. They were both extremely busy these past years, especially during the time of the break, and it wouldn't shock me that she and taylor grew apart because they didn't see each other. sad, but it happens with couples, famous or not.

ya'll take any opportunity to drag a man who did nothing wrong tho, so you do you, uglies. i mean, she straight up said it was a mutual break up and that they're still in contact but ya'll still insist on making poor taylor a demon :air: what a mess ya'll are.

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Woolfsmck
6 hours ago, HANZ said:

this tbh

he is a Zac Efron kind of actor, and that is not a good thing

Taylor may have some real acting skills, I can't really be a judge of him, but the roles he gets and plays have been to keep the ladies warmed up....8-)

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Robinladen
3 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

i think it's kind of gross of her to assume that the relationship imploded because taylor was intimated by her success. she was the always the first to say that he supported everything she did, so for her to sit there and blame his character is just...yikes. They were both extremely busy these past years, especially during the time of the break, and it wouldn't shock me that she and taylor grew apart because they didn't see each other. sad, but it happens with couples, famous or not.

ya'll take any opportunity to drag a man who did nothing wrong tho, so you do you, uglies. i mean, she straight up said it was a mutual break up and that they're still in contact but ya'll still insist on making poor taylor a demon :air: what a mess ya'll are.

It was probably really the case with Lüc, who knew her before she got famous. So I think thats why she phrased it like that. But all she said is I did a movie and lost Taylor. That sentence alone isnt really implying that much. Maybe she just feels her love life goes down when her career prospers. It could be for multiple reasons, not just the guy being intimidated. 

On 14/9/2017 at 1:57 AM, Doot said:

Thank you both. I just had to read a ton of news articles about all of them, drama drama drama. Most of them insinuate that Gaga was the other woman in several of them (Fusari, Speedy, Lüc, Taylor). I'm sure it's tabloid trash.

And what the hell is the deal with Fusari? He went from 

105364-rob_fusari_ladygaga_617.jpg

To this

rob-fusari-that-grape-juice-she-is-diva.

To this

2D0632EB00000578-3258003-image-m-45_1443

I trust I am not the only one who has noticed this as well:

lady-gaga-dad-tout.jpg

2D0632EB00000578-3258003-image-m-45_1443

dc4d0090a9a3b0fef4cc9a9cc32385fe--taylor

nintchdbpict000312527065.jpg?strip=all&w

:green:

she loves thedaddies™ 

proud of ha

On 2017-09-14 at 9:02 AM, VOLANTIS said:

Isn't Speedy her (former??) drummer?

No that's spanky. :laughga:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Meghan Trainor
On 9/13/2017 at 6:45 PM, Eighteen said:

for taylor it's probably cause they don't see each other often 

edit:

who tf is matt so are a lot of the fame songs about him?

Someone probably already answered this but Matt was her creative director during The Fame / TFM. She supposedly wrote Bad Romance about him.

On 9/15/2017 at 0:55 AM, Evan Peters said:

Ultimately none of us know fully what happened as Gaga only tells in parts. If Gaga think that is the reason then there must be something that triggers her to. They had a fight too, thought we don't know about what but that could be it. 

Gaga is not the person that would recklessly say something like this about their loved ones or used to love.  The fact that she did, there gotta be something.

What she said about Kinney before remian in the past. Many couples who are now break up have said similiar sweet things earlier in their relationship until something happened and they see the the other side of someone they thought they knew which caused them to break up in the first place.

Plus Gag know how crazy her fans are, she probably say something nice about the break up to avoid Kinney being harassed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dancesinthedark
On 9/13/2017 at 5:49 PM, jvckk said:

I assume if this is true she means Matthew aka Dada, her creative director of Haus of Gaga in her early days. I'm pretty sure he was married or at least had a young family, but they were romantic at one point, and that's who Bad Romance was about since she wanted more than friendship. 

Yes, he had a young son but he didn't get married until he and gaga broke up. They weren't married when they dated though I think he and the baby's mother were still together. This is actually his son Cairo. I don't think his mom liked how much Gaga started carrying him around and the three of them being photographed by paparazzi. The mother found out about them via a paparazzi photo of them kissing in a restaurant. I really think he was her best creative director. I always get hopeful whenever I see her plugging Supreme because Matt is a part of that. Though I did like her and Taylor together. I think it's nice for her to have a boyfriend who makes so much more money than she does. I just hope she has kids soon if she really still wants them. I think delaying having kids triggered my autoimmune disease since your body doesn't know what to do with itself if it's not doing what it's meant to do. I do know people who the reverse is true for though. I just hope she's happy.
cd38dc0dc9f4ed7838f5772f109cffee.jpg

monketsharona

Fans taking everything Gaga is saying as the complete truth :toofunny:

Let's not judge Taylor on something we don't know. We literally only have HER version. And to be honest it's not our business. 

On 9/14/2017 at 0:55 PM, Evan Peters said:

I don't feel she's directly saying that? It seems like she's saying that she can't seem to have success in two areas of her life simultaneously. I haven't seen the doc yet though, so all I have to go on is this one statement. 

I feel like it's taken out of context. I don't think she would say this or cite it as the reason for their breakup - she always said he was supportive plus she was hugely successful when they got together.

I think she's pointing out that whenever her career hits another milestone, her love life coincidentally takes a hit - I don't think the two are related. 

beboskoukla

I dont know... i am so sad that they are not together anymore...

but i kinda cant believe that taylor and Gaga broke up beauces of her success ..

i dont know taylor or gaga personaly.. but i cant imagine that taylor would be jealous of gaga... i think he really was happy for her golden globe and her career..
there is more behind this...  :ohno:

xoxo, Katarina

To be honest I don't agree with Gaga discussing this topic/relationship on film. It's a sensitive topic, and we all know that a story always has 2 sides. 

MonsterMum
On 9/18/2017 at 9:13 AM, BloodyM said:

To be honest I don't agree with Gaga discussing this topic/relationship on film. It's a sensitive topic, and we all know that a story always has 2 sides. 

Gaga could've hung a lot of dirty laundry in the documentary but she kept it classy, she could've just said that he cheated :sis:

Archived