💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

12 hours ago, Doot said:

Wait wait wait

Let's expand on Dada. She and he were together while he was in another relationship? 

And who TF is Speedy

Idk but after they broke up, less than a year later in 2010 they were seen out and about with his infant son.

and speedy was a brief fling during the paparazzi era. He was in the photos with Gaga of her with no makeup that stirred up the media:classy:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
VOLANTIS

Matt Bomer wow who'd have thought. 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

VOLANTIS
1 hour ago, J e s s e said:

Idk but after they broke up, less than a year later in 2010 they were seen out and about with his infant son.

and speedy was a brief fling during the paparazzi era. He was in the photos with Gaga of her with no makeup that stirred up the media:classy:

Isn't Speedy her (former??) drummer?

6 hours ago, Whispering said:

All those reasons fit into one. People break up for a variety of reasons anyhow, especially from long term relationships. 

Why wouldn't we trust what she is saying? It's not like she is saying anything that is unbelievable or way out there. It makes sense with their schedules, what was going on at the time and the time frame of when they broke up. 

She's not shading him or saying he cheated on her...just that it didn't work out for various reasons involving schedules, plans, goals, etc. Long distance relationships are hard. They kept it going for a long time, which says something about both of them and their connection. In the end, if just wouldn't work. It happens. 

I didn't actually think she lied, but in these cases when we're talking about a break up (actually calling off the engagement) both partners always have their version of events and I think it's rude that monsters are bashing Taylor even though he never told his side of a story. Ex partners' reasons for break up and whose fault is it? thing can be very different and the truth is probably somewhere in the middle as always. What's why I said we shouldn't believe to her story 100%. 

1 minute ago, VOLANTIS said:

Isn't Speedy her (former??) drummer?

Her former drummer is Spanky. And ex lover is Speedy

Gaga has impacted so many others for the good. I dont think anyone can be good enough. Thats why she has so many good friends and the Haus. She is so strong I wonder if Gaga would be in a relationship with a woman. They would be an unstoppable duo

giphy.gif

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Monsterish

I think Taylor had future plans with Gaga (marry, children...), but Gaga was busy with her artistic career :laughga: I don't think they hate each other, actually they're good friends yet, right? :lolly:

14 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

That's annoying to think about tbh. If he couldn't support her regardless then I'm glad they aren't together. She needs someone who will.

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

djBuffoon
14 hours ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

If that is true, then shame on him. If he has spent any time at all in acting class, he would know that sometimes a person can spend years studying their craft, but then another will walk in and just understand it. Seen it happen many times.

And frankly, Taylor isn't a very interesting actor. Bias aside, Gaga has far more potential for greatness.

Woolfsmck
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

If that is true, then shame on him. If he has spent any time at all in acting class, he would know that sometimes a person can spend years studying their craft, but then another will walk in and just understand it. Seen it happen many times.

And frankly, Taylor isn't a very interesting actor. Bias aside, Gaga has far more potential for greatness.

Taylor is "that hot guy" kind of actor.

As opposed to Tom Hanks who can make you think he is Forest Gump or soldier trying to save private Ryan.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

59 minutes ago, Woolfsmck said:

Taylor is "that hot guy" kind of actor.

As opposed to Tom Hanks who can make you think he is Forest Gump or soldier trying to save private Ryan.

this tbh

he is a Zac Efron kind of actor, and that is not a good thing

My Favs = Lady Gaga, Janet Jackson, Ricky Martin, AKB48

VOLANTIS
2 hours ago, sara57 said:

Her former drummer is Spanky. And ex lover is Speedy

Whoops lol thanks. :) 

Archived