Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

GagaUnderYou
3 hours ago, jvckk said:

I assume if this is true she means Matthew aka Dada, her creative director of Haus of Gaga in her early days. I'm pretty sure he was married or at least had a young family, but they were romantic at one point, and that's who Bad Romance was about since she wanted more than friendship. 

She was still seeing him after the release of BR. Remember the pics they took after the 2010 Grammy's? 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
crushedlemonice

I do remember that when Gaga and Taylor were still engaged, when people would ask him about the future in interviews, Taylor would always mention that he wanted a bunch of kids and how his mom wanted him to have grandchildren soon. I'm guessing that with how busy Gaga is, there wasn't really a realistic future where that could happen.

zakariah
2 hours ago, Doot said:

I trust I am not the only one who has noticed this as well:

lady-gaga-dad-tout.jpg

2D0632EB00000578-3258003-image-m-45_1443

dc4d0090a9a3b0fef4cc9a9cc32385fe--taylor

nintchdbpict000312527065.jpg?strip=all&w

:green:

You forgot about Mr. Daddy Bennett :tony: 

Woolfsmck
30 minutes ago, crushedlemonice said:

I do remember that when Gaga and Taylor were still engaged, when people would ask him about the future in interviews, Taylor would always mention that he wanted a bunch of kids and how his mom wanted him to have grandchildren soon. I'm guessing that with how busy Gaga is, there wasn't really a realistic future where that could happen.

This.......^^^^^°°°

Taylor wants/wanted a wife, like the way he see's his family...

Gaga really can't be that , and be Gaga too....

Also, her influence in the industry is intimidating to anyone, regardless because of her wide spread noteriety...

Lastly, one excerpt has Taylor explaining that he felt overwhelmed since she was tracking his every move when they were apart...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LateToCult
4 hours ago, Hades said:

I see what you did there.:udidnt:

Some people love being on top and Taylor seems like that type.:hor:

tumblr_ovoi2jHog01u6n38po1_250.gif

Well yeah, hence GUY  :stalkga:

I personally get the feeling that it's Gaga who broke up with Taylor. Looking at Dada's Gagapedia page it looks like that's the case with him too,  she is quoted saying "Dada is quite brilliant and we were crazy lovers, but I stopped it when we discovered what a strong creative connection we had." I dunno about her and Luc.

Maybe it's not that they were intimidated by her success and left her; maybe it's more that getting a huge success and then the hectic never-ending promo schedule that rides off that wave (followed by a long tour!) stresses her out and causes her to make rash or even self-sabotaging emotional decisions. When I was in college I almost always broke up with my bf during finals week or right beforehand cuz i just couldnt deal w all of it :smh:  

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

This.......^^^^^°°°

Taylor wants/wanted a wife, like the way he see's his family...

Gaga really can't be that , and be Gaga too....

Also, her influence in the industry is intimidating to anyone, regardless because of her wide spread noteriety...

Lastly, one excerpt has Taylor explaining that he felt overwhelmed since she was tracking his every move when they were apart...

I... have never heard of that. I'm curious.

I can kind of believe the whole situation of Taylor/both of them wanting to settle down and have kids, but the sharp reality of both their careers getting in the way being an ever-present factor. It was an unfortunate reality with my sister and her husband, and I can see it happening with them.

3 points in and ready for more

6 hours ago, Irrelevant said:

So now she's dating Christian, what's gonna happen to him :emma:

Maybe that's why she tanked promo for TC :hor:

To save her relationship with Christian

Purr more, hiss less.

Where are the Kinneysters now? :giggle:

He is the one that did Gaga wrong, happy now? :madge:

Intimidated by Gaga success in acting career. He sounds like one those guy who thinks men should be more successful and earn more than women when they are working in the same field. Glad I never on board with him. :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gaga has already changed a reason of their break up a few times. Firstly she said it's because distance and busy schedules, then because they wanted different things in their life and now this. So we shouldn't believe to this 100 %. :huh:

+ They are obviously still very close. According to some reports they talk or text every day, they saw each other last year after the break up, SHE visited him in Chicago, he attended her show and went backstage and sent her flowers before SB. If that's not amicable...

So, whatever happened, it was obviously amicable and they're still great friends which is rare.

AND, I'm not telling she's lying, but we should hear the other (his) side of the story too to have some good conclusion about their break up. You guys always trust to her whatever she says but it's true that she's sometimes contradictory, whatever you say. :nails:

Whispering
45 minutes ago, sara57 said:

Gaga has already changed a reason of their break up a few times. Firstly she said it's because distance and busy schedules, then because they wanted different things in their life and now this. So we shouldn't believe to this 100 %. :huh:

+ They are obviously still very close. According to some reports they talk or text every day, they saw each other last year after the break up, SHE visited him in Chicago, he attended her show and went backstage and sent her flowers before SB. If that's not amicable...

So, whatever happened, it was obviously amicable and they're still great friends which is rare.

AND, I'm not telling she's lying, but we should hear the other (his) side of the story too to have some good conclusion about their break up. You guys always trust to her whatever she says but it's true that she's sometimes contradictory, whatever you say. :nails:

All those reasons fit into one. People break up for a variety of reasons anyhow, especially from long term relationships. 

Why wouldn't we trust what she is saying? It's not like she is saying anything that is unbelievable or way out there. It makes sense with their schedules, what was going on at the time and the time frame of when they broke up. 

She's not shading him or saying he cheated on her...just that it didn't work out for various reasons involving schedules, plans, goals, etc. Long distance relationships are hard. They kept it going for a long time, which says something about both of them and their connection. In the end, if just wouldn't work. It happens. 

1 hour ago, sara57 said:

i dont think its contradictory in this case . i think what shes trying to say is the men around her wants her to put them in the first place and not her career n success. in Taylor's case , i think what they initially wanted was to settle down and start a family . but the ASIB opportunity came, and Gaga couldnt say No to something she always wishes to do (movie )  and shes gonna be busy with touring n etc again...Taylor got upset cos maybe they had already agreed on starting a family soon and the reason she gave in interview was abt life changes , ambitions and time schedules. exactly that so i dont think its contradictory. 

8 hours ago, Parach said:

Just wrong. Gaga worked her ass off in the theatre. 

She did a few high school plays...

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

TimisaMonster

I can see Taylor becoming jealous of Gaga and maybe he wanted her to just focus on music and let him be the actor...she wanted both and when she got a starring role with BRADLEY COOPER....He was done. But was it worth it Gaga? :shrug:

Plus they were ENGAGED to be married for over a year and no plans had been made...im sure that too frustrated him that she wasn't making their relationship a priority 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived