Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

Illuminati
35 minutes ago, Parach said:

Just wrong. Gaga worked her ass off in the theatre.

No she dropped out and focused on music. I didn't mean to make it seem like Gaga didn't work for it, of course she did, she dedicated time etc but it's nothing in comparison to years that Taylor dedicated to his acting career. I just meant that I would see where he's coming from if this was the reason why they maybe had a conflict. 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think there's obviously a lot of information missing from the doc. Our perceptions of past events can be influenced by our current state of mind. I have no doubt that Luc may have been intimidated by her success, however when her relationship with Dada ended she said that it was because they didn't want to mix their personal life with work (or something along those lines). When it comes to Taylor, we obviously only see what she wants us to see and we honestly know next to nothing about their relationship behind closed doors. It could honestly be the case that they had made plans to either marry or settle down, and Gaga taking the movie role may have clashed with those plans. It'd be pretty shitty if you agreed with your partner to start a new phase of life together, then they go and disregard it completely to do something else. If this was the case, Gaga isn't lying when she says the did a movie and lost Taylor, but removing the context does allow other assumptions to be made.

After all that, I may be completely wrong. We'll never know, The doc won't give us the answers, and we're not obliged to be given any. 

5 minutes ago, Doot said:

Let's expand on Dada. She and he were together while he was in another relationship? 

And who TF is Speedy

I don't think Dada was ever in another relationship the same time as Gaga, but he did have an infant son, who Gaga was seen with numerous times. 

Speedy was one of her boyfriends in the early days. Can't remember if he was before or after Dada. He pops up in some photos around 2009. Google "gaga and speedy in hawaii' I remember when that was all over the magazines lol.

ACTUALLY i just remembered. there's a video where Dada kisses gaga's cheek and gives her a little twirl and 0.2 seconds later Speedy walks over and (kisses her I think) lolllll I think he was jealous of Dada lol.

Illuminati
37 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

But if you love someone you're happy for their success 

Of course but they broke up, right? 

LordEnigma
36 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

But if you love someone you're happy for their success 

Agreed... but it can cause some stress in a relationship if you are in the same field and one has much higher success than you. People are human, no one that I have EVER met was able to love their other half 100% unconditionally. It's just not possible.

Katsuki Bakugo
49 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

Yet as a partner you support each other through failure and success. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Hi Its Nicole
53 minutes ago, Parach said:

Matt is Lord Dada, I guess

Luke is Luc

and Taylor is a snake 

49 minutes ago, sipthistea said:

Accurate

katyperry-katy-perry-witness-world-wide-

Taylor-Swift-Gets-The-Middle-Finger.jpg

Hello Gaga

Illuminati
10 minutes ago, Melisandre said:

Yet as a partner you support each other through failure and success. 

So they broke up

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, Illuminati said:

So they broke up

I love your reasoning. Though correct- very heartless. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Tom Nook
28 minutes ago, Doot said:

Wait wait wait

Let's expand on Dada. She and he were together while he was in another relationship? 

And who TF is Speedy

Gaga dated Dada around 2008 they were on-again and off-again, having met at a sushi restaurant in LA. Had a new girlfriend in 2009 and then a child of that year. Gaga met Speedy a entrepreneur, in 2009 through B. Åkerlund wife of Jonas Åkerlund. I think they met on the set of LoveGame and broke up during the summer.

latest?cb=20130715212726

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

27 minutes ago, Nicole said:

I think there's obviously a lot of information missing from the doc. Our perceptions of past events can be influenced by our current state of mind. I have no doubt that Luc may have been intimidated by her success, however when her relationship with Dada ended she said that it was because they didn't want to mix their personal life with work (or something along those lines). When it comes to Taylor, we obviously only see what she wants us to see and we honestly know next to nothing about their relationship behind closed doors. It could honestly be the case that they had made plans to either marry or settle down, and Gaga taking the movie role may have clashed with those plans. It'd be pretty shitty if you agreed with your partner to start a new phase of life together, then they go and disregard it completely to do something else. If this was the case, Gaga isn't lying when she says the did a movie and lost Taylor, but removing the context does allow other assumptions to be made.

After all that, I may be completely wrong. We'll never know, The doc won't give us the answers, and we're not obliged to be given any. 

I don't think Dada was ever in another relationship the same time as Gaga, but he did have an infant son, who Gaga was seen with numerous times. 

Speedy was one of her boyfriends in the early days. Can't remember if he was before or after Dada. He pops up in some photos around 2009. Google "gaga and speedy in hawaii' I remember when that was all over the magazines lol.

ACTUALLY i just remembered. there's a video where Dada kisses gaga's cheek and gives her a little twirl and 0.2 seconds later Speedy walks over and (kisses her I think) lolllll I think he was jealous of Dada lol.

8 minutes ago, Gardevoir said:

Gaga dated Dada around 2008 they were on-again and off-again, having met at a sushi restaurant in LA. Had a new girlfriend in 2009 and then a child of that year. Gaga met Speedy a entrepreneur, in 2009 through B. Åkerlund wife of Jonas Åkerlund. I think they met on the set of LoveGame and broke up during the summer.

latest?cb=20130715212726

Thank you both. I just had to read a ton of news articles about all of them, drama drama drama. Most of them insinuate that Gaga was the other woman in several of them (Fusari, Speedy, Lüc, Taylor). I'm sure it's tabloid trash.

And what the hell is the deal with Fusari? He went from 

105364-rob_fusari_ladygaga_617.jpg

To this

rob-fusari-that-grape-juice-she-is-diva.

To this

2D0632EB00000578-3258003-image-m-45_1443

I trust I am not the only one who has noticed this as well:

lady-gaga-dad-tout.jpg

dc4d0090a9a3b0fef4cc9a9cc32385fe--taylor

nintchdbpict000312527065.jpg?strip=all&w

:green:

Tom Nook
9 minutes ago, Doot said:

And what the hell is the deal with Fusari? He went from 

105364-rob_fusari_ladygaga_617.jpg

To this

rob-fusari-that-grape-juice-she-is-diva.

To this

What kind of Pokémon evolution :wtfga:

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

I trust I am not the only one who has noticed this as well:

lady-gaga-dad-tout.jpg

dc4d0090a9a3b0fef4cc9a9cc32385fe--taylor

nintchdbpict000312527065.jpg?strip=all&w

:green:

She likes the silver daddies :hor:

tenor.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

broke up with Taylor after landing the ASIB role .and she did say that its about ambitions and life changes that cause the breakup . i dont think she meant success here but more of ambitions                                                           Taylor probably want her to settle down and stop working for awhile to have a family but she got the movie role instead. That resulted in a fight .

1 hour ago, RGR said:

I haven't seen that anywhere on this forum, yet the article is 2 days old :derpga: 

This! I saw it in a video of Clevver News. I feel like a flopfan:giveup:

I think GaGa knew she wasn't ready for marriage and that's why the wedding kept getting pushed backed (and because of her busy schedule). Maybe they both knew it was time to move on 

GypsyBabe

I would really have to see the quote in the context of the film, but I think she is talking about her ambition as an artist and not that these men were jealous of her success. 

I just think that Gaga and Taylor didn't see 'eye to eye' on their future together...and her future ambitions outside of their relationship most certainly could have played a role in their breakup. 

⚯͛

Archived