So now she's dating Christian, what's gonna happen to him :emma:

I took a five year break and lost christian :cryga:

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea
2 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

But if you love someone you're happy for their success 

Sure, but what if you've dedicated your entire life to a craft and then your lover decides to try it for the first time? And gets recognition for it and you don't. 

She earned a GG, and he just got a People Choice Award. :neyde:

Have to watch it and see the context first.

It doesn't seem those men were intimidated by more success (except Luc), I think she just means when she has so many great things going on in her career, her relationships suffer. 

But I think Taylor wants her back. That's why he's around all the time recently. 

:selena:

FreePalestine

AlexanderMagno

This seems off :duck:

She was already HUGE when they started dating.

They dated for years and, in the meantime, she was a huge pop star and had different roles here and there (Machete Kills, Sin City, American Horror Story).

And this goes against some things she said about him in the past.

"I'm actually very close to Taylor," she said on SiriusXM's The Howard Stern Show in October. "It's just about life changes, and we all go through different stages and we're focused on different things. To be fair, I think that Taylor's pretty f--king cool that over the years, no matter what creative transformation that I've gone through, he’s always been very supportive of that and loving. There's a lot on this record [Joanne] inspired by our relationship, and he's super supportive of me expressing myself artistically." Lady Gaga for SiriusXM's The Howard Stern Show

Maybe the article is just interpreting Gaga's words. If the quotations are correct, she's not blaming him, she's just stating the irony of being successful and losing the loves of her life.

If she's indeed trying to say he was intimidated by her success, something's not right.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Maybe the article is just interpreting Gaga's words. If the quotations are correct, she's not blaming him, she's just stating the irony of being successful and losing the loves of her life.

This.

FreePalestine

Bloody hooker
1 minute ago, lego said:

It doesn't seem those men were intimidated by more success (except Luc), I think she just means when she has so many great things going on in her career, her relationships suffer. 

But I think Taylor wants her back. That's why he's around all the time recently. 

Luc for sure was intimidated by her success, but the others I'm unsure about.

I'm sure Taylor and Gaga want each other back. There's so much tension between them.:duck:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Whispering
1 minute ago, lego said:

The logistics weren't going to work out. He is stuck in Chicago, due to his hit show and she is in LA. When she wasn't doing music, she used to be in NYC or Chicago. Now, she is busy working and living in LA. I think there probably became a point where they saw no end in site for when they could build a life together. 

Maybe she was willing to wait it out, but he wasn't. He might have wanted marriage and a family sooner, instead of later. 

Wait wait wait

Let's expand on Dada. She and he were together while he was in another relationship? 

And who TF is Speedy

ProdigyARTPOP
30 minutes ago, monster78619 said:

I don't think this is it though, I've always thought that taylor was super supportive of Gaga, he doesn't seem the type who would be jealous over something like an award. But then again, none of us know anything about their relationship really

My thoughts exactly like literally less than two weeks ago, he went to go see her perform and gave her flowers.. like even after their separation he's being supportive.

ProdigyARTPOP
7 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

"I could be your girl, girl, girl, girl, girl, girl...but would you love me if I ruled the world, world, world?"

her best lyric ever. It speaks volumes 

Delulu Rogers
35 minutes ago, RGR said:

Gaga seems to put the blame on Kinney being intimidated by her success.

This makes no sense. She was the biggest thing in the world in 2011 when they started dating and was way more successful in every aspect of her career back then. Then he even stuck by her during all her breakdowns and problems in 2013-2014. It makes no sense for them to have broken up because "he was intimidated" by her success or something when 2016 was one of her least successful and the busy years in her career. I think what happened was they just fell out of sync and stopped seeing eye to eye.

Archived