Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga explains Taylor K's breakup in 5F2

RGR

Featured Posts

https://www.iheart.com/content/2017-09-11-lady-gaga-reveals-the-reason-behind-taylor-kinney-split/ 

When Lady Gaga announced her split from actor Taylor Kinney, many of her fans were baffled. But now, Gaga is revealing the real reason behind their breakup. In her new documentary "Gaga: Five Foot Two," Gaga breaks down when discussing her relationship. Gaga seems to put the blame on Kinney being intimidated by her success. “My love life has just imploded,” she said. “I sold 10 million [records] and lost Matt. I sold 30 million and lost Luke. I did a movie and lose Taylor. It’s like a turnover.

I haven't seen that anywhere on this forum, yet the article is 2 days old :derpga: 

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eighteen

for taylor it's probably cause they don't see each other often 

edit:

who tf is matt so are a lot of the fame songs about him?

Illuminati

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

lxdygxga
4 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

edit:

I assume if this is true she means Matthew aka Dada, her creative director of Haus of Gaga in her early days. I'm pretty sure he was married or at least had a young family, but they were romantic at one point, and that's who Bad Romance was about since she wanted more than friendship. 

FilthyPOP414
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I feel like if this was really part of the reason then maybe it was related to her winning a Golden Globe for AHS. I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award. I would see why it would be frustrating

Literally just thought that 

Just now, Illuminati said:

I see what you did there.:udidnt:

Some people love being on top and Taylor seems like that type.:hor:

tumblr_ovoi2jHog01u6n38po1_250.gif

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I mean Taylor dedicated his entire life to acting and Gaga just took a random role and won an award.

Just wrong. Gaga worked her ass off in the theatre. 

Xoxo Adriana

those media bottoms, don't you just wanna kill them for spoiling things

tenor.gif

Luke78619
2 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I don't think this is it though, I've always thought that taylor was super supportive of Gaga, he doesn't seem the type who would be jealous over something like an award. But then again, none of us know anything about their relationship really

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

4 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

But if you love someone you're happy for their success 

AlexanderMagno
7 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

edit:

Matthew Williams aka Dada

Archived