💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

my stan card? RENEWED!

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

KleineMonster10
4 minutes ago, vanus said:

glad to hear that ppl like you get to see her, and someone like me whos willing to give anything to see her but i cant... and i never stopped being a fan so.....

So why is this?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 minutes ago, vanus said:

glad to hear that ppl like you get to see her, and someone like me whos willing to give anything to see her but i cant... and i never stopped being a fan so.....

I feel you hon ive been lookin for affordable good seats with no luck

7 hours ago, Joshie S said:

I'm not saying it as if they've broken some kind of oath. They clearly said they have been a longtime fan since 2009, and long story short they stopped "stanning" (i hate using that word), her, because she wasn't as theatrical as what she was when they first fell in love.

Sorry, but how is that not betraying the artist you fell inlove with, for everything they stand? Yes, I completely udnerstand where they come from with the disconnect etc. but ALL monsters felt that, and literally as I typed, some so called "monsters" left her, stopped paying attention to the message, because they simply don't like the woman she's turning into.

I'm not saying you have to enjoy/like/praise/worship everything she does, all I was saying is that it's incredibly ironic and funny, how that with JOANNE, her most simplest, real, honest piece of work, all these so called "fans" just completely stopped following her... BUT.. now that she's selling out stadiums, and has the GP back on her side, all of these so called "fans for years" have come crawling back...

It's great that Gaga is STILL inspiring youth all over the world with her music and shows, but I think it's just really sad for fans to come crawling back with such a pathetic excuse for leaving in the first place lol... THAT's why Gaga is so distant from us, she doesn't know which of us she can trust anymore.  

Yes I agree 100% with this

I'll never understand those fans who label other fans as fake or any other negative term if you, god forbid, fall disconnected with a musician you stan FOR WHATEVER REASON as if it's your job as your own person with your own things going on in life to stand by and act interested and fully support everything they do. People change and change often. 

You guys, it's ok to disconnect from your favorite artist once in awhile just like it's ok for Gaga to disconnect from her fans too. 

PlanetChromatica
8 hours ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

I respect your perspective but "being unifying" during "divisive times" is really the right thing to do, right? :shrug: I think the intro, the american flag, even her mic has "unity" written on it, it was a really cute and strong message. I like Trump wasn't mentioned cause it makes it timeless. The message will still be worth it ten years from now

THIS

I'm glad she didn't stoop to Trumps level and name and shame him during her performance, but gracefully reminded the country that the US is the land of the free, the land of immagrants, where anyone can make their dreams come true. That's what her opening of the performance was, not to mention she sang the Born This Way LGBT lines infront of 117 million people. How is that not a political statement? What did you want her to do? Decapitate a fake trump doll on stage and end her career? @TRYMCNL I don't understand why you would have left after that performance because it wasn't political enough... Sorry.

Glad you enjoyed the tour though :staymad:

I don't think the SB should have been more political than it was at all, like you only get 1 superbowl and this is the performance she will be remembered for for the rest of her life. I for one can be calm that I will look at the performance 20 years from now and not have it be a time capsule about how we used to hate trump (doesn't mean I wouldn't have lived for it but yeah)

That being said, what is up with the slander OP is getting by all of you? There is not a single way to be a fan, everyone has their different journey and understanding of stuff and it doesn't mean they are more right or wrong than you. I would even dare to say that these people harshly criticizing OP are the fake fans, this behavior is not what Gaga stands for and we should be welcoming back a a loving fan with open arms.

Spoiler

You are not allowed to leave ever again though

giphy.gif

Archived