đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

my stan card? RENEWED!

TRYMCNL

Featured Posts

I fell off the Gaga train after the Super Bowl. I had definitely felt a distance pre-Joanne, and although I loved Joanne, I continued to feel less and less connected with her (and the fan base) as time passed. I have my own qualms with why the Super Bowl was the nail in the coffin for my Gaga standom but that's unrelated.

Sunday morning my friend texted me saying she had an extra GA ticket and that I should drive to Philly (3 hours lol) and come to the show. They had lined up at midnight the night before and y'all are gonna drag me but I showed up like 30 minutes before doors and got in line with them and was like 4 people from the barricade lol...ANYWAY. I honestly wasn't expecting much, but I was happy to be with friends I had made at an artRave in '14 and was nonetheless excited to see what mess the auntRave would be. 

Girls....I got my utmost jush. This was my sixth time seeing Miss Joanne and arguably the best show of hers I've been to, though the final Roseland show might still hold that place. I danced and screamed and cried and found myself gasping at how good she sounded. The set list is incredible (she did the holy trinity the night I went) and I was so pleased with how interactive she was. She definitely referred to those of us on the floor as superfans/monsters/whatever AND acknowledged that she was bringing in a new demographic after the Super Bowl and stuff, which was kind of important to me? Idk. 

I left after The Cure because I had a long drive home (but really I still don't GAF about MR lol) and I listened to Ladie Goga the ENTIRE ride home. The show made me so, so happy and I wish I could've gone to the second date. It reminded me of the good ol' days and helped me realized that the woman I fell in love with at the 2009 VMAs isn't as far gone as I thought she was. I'm now searching StubHub for floor tickets to her DC show because I have to see this tour one more time. I'm a stan again girlies! I'm spending too much on merch rn! I love Lady Gaga!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YaaaasGaga
5 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

I left after The Cure because I had a long drive home (but really I still don't GAF about MR lol) 

bgMyK_s-200x150.gif?c=popkey-web&p=usa_n

Spoiler

nah for real welcome back though

tellemhone
5 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

I left after The Cure because I had a long drive home (but really I still don't GAF about MR lol) and I listened to Ladie Goga the ENTIRE ride home. The show made me so, so happy and I wish I could've gone to the second date. It reminded me of the good ol' days and helped me realized that the woman I fell in love with at the 2009 VMAs isn't as far gone as I thought she was. I'm now searching StubHub for floor tickets to her DC show because I have to see this tour one more time. I'm a stan again girlies! I'm spending too much on merch rn! I love Lady Gaga!!!

:what:

:air: :air: :air:

ArtGagaPop

Good that you had an amazing time and a reason to become a stan again. But the superbowl being the nail in the coffin that you left, aka one of her best peformances ever and left before MR, one of her best songs?:awkney:

But welcome back :hug:

Sneaky Oliver

This makes me so happy!! A reverse unstanning experience! 

Can I ask you why you didn't like the SB? It's really hard for me to even find a flaw about it 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

5 minutes ago, Sneaky Oliver said:

This makes me so happy!! A reverse unstanning experience! 

Can I ask you why you didn't like the SB? It's really hard for me to even find a flaw about it 

In terms of it being a Super Bowl halftime show, it was impeccable.

In terms of it being a Lady Gaga Super Bowl halftime show trailing only months behind Trump's election...awful.

I'm a really political person and Gaga's initial involvement in politics is part of why I loved her in the first place. This is probably going to trigger a bunch of arguments about how it was political but I'm not about to get into that so...

I didn't like her lukewarm attitude and half-assed attempts at being "unifying" in one of the most divisive times the U.S. has seen. 

But let's not dwell on the past!!!

Archived