💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn't Gaga release an album of official unreleased material?

harajukumatt

Featured Posts

Danny Milk
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

literally one of her best songs.:pray:

Same really but I'd like to hear both versions

I guess it doesn't really matter

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Idk why she can't. Nobody is asking for a whole album release/promotion/tour cycle with it, do it like how Miley did with "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz" and just release it independently online, fans would eat it up and the GP probably won't even know about it :selena: 

2 hours ago, Doot said:

I feel that alot of the younger fans on here, as well as newer fans that she picked up since ARTPOP don't understand how it used to be back in the day. We have an entire catalog of demos that would magically appear on the internet, and it was so amazing to be immersed in all this material, low or high quality. It was exciting, and it was one of the big things that the fanbase discussed. I can't even remember the last time we got demos like that. All I can remember recently would be things like Red Flame, Cake, Partynaseous. 

Excuse me, where were you when all those ARTPOP demos leaked a few months back and this sight collectively fertilized their pants? :laughga:

1 minute ago, Ziggy said:

Excuse me, where were you when all those ARTPOP demos leaked a few months back and this sight collectively fertilized their pants? :laughga:

Im referring to unreleased songs, not original cuts. 

Like No Way or Second Time Around. Not rough demos of songs that made albums. 

Just now, Doot said:

Im referring to unreleased songs, not original cuts. 

Like No Way or Second Time Around. Not rough demos of songs that made albums. 

Ooooh ok. I thought you meant just leaked stuff in general. I do remember loving when the Bad Romance demo leaked, though :wub: then after that finding songs like No Way or Second Time Around and adding them to my iTunes library. I think I still have them actually. GOOD TIME. It was always really fun doing YouTube mining for those unreleased songs. TFM and TF had SO MANY. I'm kind of glad security got tighter with ARTPOP, though, because songs like Red Flame...:sweat: 

16 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Ooooh ok. I thought you meant just leaked stuff in general. I do remember loving when the Bad Romance demo leaked, though :wub: then after that finding songs like No Way or Second Time Around and adding them to my iTunes library. I think I still have them actually. GOOD TIME. It was always really fun doing YouTube mining for those unreleased songs. TFM and TF had SO MANY. I'm kind of glad security got tighter with ARTPOP, though, because songs like Red Flame...:sweat: 

There were some songs that were not good, sure, but that was all part of the fun!

Ah what a time to be alive that was. 

harajukumatt
12 hours ago, shmal96 said:

Idk why she can't. Nobody is asking for a whole album release/promotion/tour cycle with it, do it like how Miley did with "Miley Cyrus & Her Dead Petz" and just release it independently online, fans would eat it up and the GP probably won't even know about it :selena: 

Right? Like that's all I'm asking.

tenor.gif

LittleMonster20

Maybe she can put some unreleased songs in her next album?

I would have loved ARTPOP ACT II😔

When i listen to TEA's intro:giveup:

harajukumatt
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

Maybe she can put some unreleased songs in her next album?

I would have loved ARTPOP ACT II😔

When i listen to TEA's intro:giveup:

She should have released those on the ARTPOP app like originally planned... :trollga:

Archived