💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why doesn't Gaga release an album of official unreleased material?

harajukumatt

Featured Posts

harajukumatt

Serious question. Not asking for a friend. Why doesn't Gaga release an album of official unreleased material? It's not complicated, just a fashion statement, everybody wrap it up, fans would eat it up! And it would be everything.

808609TheCultureShowLadyGagaTheMotherMon

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Because it's old, and everyone has listened to it already.

Gaga probably sees no point in releasing old works. Especially when they don't show your skill now.

That's another thing. As an artist, you want proof you're getting better, not worse.

ShockPop

"Honour your vomit" but she never does.

It'd be cool to get "the cutting room floor" an album of demos/unreleased etc even small recordings of ideas. We could see her process, the seedlings of songs and where they came from (like retro physical into paparazzi). 

1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

"Honour your vomit" but she never does.

It'd be cool to get "the cutting room floor" an album of demos/unreleased etc even small recordings of ideas. We could see her process, the seedlings of songs and where they came from (like retro physical into paparazzi). 

I feel like instead of an album, having a website or an app would be really cool for unreleased material 

including I.e. a folder of beats, folder of little audio recordings of her coming up with a beat, pages of lyrics w corrections, quick drawings of video concepts, etc.

Robinladen

If she sells it, critics would come in and start rating it as a real album and it could be labeled a flop. She's probably not legaly allowed to give it away for free, unless if Interscope agrees with it. But they could feel like it would kill part of the hype leading up to real new music they profit off. She probably doesn't care enough to start negotiating something like that. And if the album has bops, I can even see some fans complaining why the hell she wasted these good songs instead of being just grateful for getting the songs.

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I feel like instead of an album, having a website or an app would be really cool for unreleased material 

including I.e. a folder of beats, folder of little audio recordings of her coming up with a beat, pages of lyrics w corrections, quick drawings of video concepts, etc.

You know what would be more gaga? A scrapbook with unreleased images, lyrics, explanations and an accompanying cd. I can see it as a collectors item.

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, Robinladen said:

If she sells it, critics would come in and start rating it as a real album and it could be labeled a flop. She's probably not legaly allowed to give it away for free, unless if Interscope agrees with it. But they could feel like it would kill part of the hype leading up to real new music they profit off. She probably doesn't care enough to start negotiating something like that. And if the album has bops, I can even see some fans complaining why the hell she wasted these good songs instead of being just grateful for getting the songs.

One of the propelling factors behind The Fame and TFM was the constant drip feed of demos onto the Internet to cause a stir. I think interscope would lap it up.

1 minute ago, ShockPop said:

You know what would be more gaga? A scrapbook with unreleased images, lyrics, explanations and an accompanying cd. I can see it as a collectors item.

Sounds like $$$ when I'm a $-$$ heaux 

Robinladen
2 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

One of the propelling factors behind The Fame and TFM was the constant drip feed of demos onto the Internet to cause a stir. I think interscope would lap it up.

I'd say that's a very little factor in the rise of Gaga that only reached a handful of people.

PMKKARDASHiAN

It's all I've wanted for years :giveup:

id literally kill and not care for an official, updated, remixed and remastered version of Nothing On (But The Radio) :firega:

Archived