Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Emma Blackery featured on Apple's Keynote

buttsicle

Featured Posts

buttsicle

So yesterday (or whenever it was :selena:) millions of people worldwide were watching Apple's Keynote stream.

When all of a sudden this appeared on the big screen behind the senior vice president of Apple:

_97787247_applescreengrab.jpg

Yeah, Emma Blackery's latest EP "Magnetised" was shown to the ENTIRE world.

Emma uploaded a video talking about it:

I'm honestly so happy for her, she deserves all this publicity because she does all her music herself.

She records, writes and performs her own songs and she originally used her main channel to promote her music before it became her sort of 'main' thing but now with all this publicity, being a big singer worldwide is likely within her reach. She said that her phone exploded with 20 texts in the space of 10 seconds during the Apple Keynote all of people showing her the screenshot. She went to twitter and made some very creative tweets:

and one of her favourite wrestlers AND Paris Hilton follow her!

I'm so proud of her. She's worked hard making her own music for up to probably 10 years now, 5 of those years being professionally but with all this publicity her life is changing for the best.

I love Emma so much. :kara:

Also mods, if this is in the wrong section (which it probably is :laughga:) you can move it because I'm completely clueless. I also don't know if this AP or not but if it is then sorry I'm too shook and just only found out about this. :selena:

WOOHOO YAHAA

buttsicle
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Is this the same Emma who came for GGD during AP :gum:

Not sure :laughga: but I'm not gonna judge. She deserves this from all her hard work. :diane:

EDIT: I searched 'Emma Blackery ARTPOP' on google and nothing relevant came up so I guess not :gum:

WOOHOO YAHAA

buttsicle
Just now, tthen said:

I CAN SEE GOOD SIS LORDE

YASS im so proud of emma being shown next to the likes of lorde :diane:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Archived