17 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

why is this thread worthy, anyone can change wikipedia articles

not true

chaeri pls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ArtGagaPop

Idk why so many seemed to dislike the five foto two promo outfits i think she looked flawless that night:whitney:

About the wiki pictures the first one seemed derpy but the new one in the pink outfit is good. 

derpmonster
7 minutes ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Idk why so many seemed to dislike the five foto two promo outfits i think she looked flawless that night:whitney:

About the wiki pictures the first one seemed derpy but the new one in the pink outfit is good. 

I just feel like her Joanne and ARTPOP wigs fit so much better on her face now. She's kinda trying to go for a look similar to The Fame one with the bangs - isn't working. Her face is different now, it has fillers and looks wider than it used to be in the Fame era (which was more tall and youthful, make-up maybe).

And yes, the new one is good.

Check out iTunes data & graphs at CHARTPOP.live

The one on OP is not even half bad. Not sure what's the commotion about?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

PatrickMonster
3 hours ago, fivefoottwo said:

once again wikipedia choosing the most unflattering pictures for the picture of individuals :toofunny:

show me one better without copyright issues, I'm waiting.

22 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Can you guys please tell me what is happening to her face? In tours, she looks stunning but.. :oprah:

Everyone has some unflattering photos..... :wtfga:

Luxe Ford
On 2017-09-13 at 6:48 PM, Blahwhatever22 said:

This is just homophobic now.:madge:

Cool to learn Xavier Dolan is a GGD member! Welcome, hottie!

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Don't know if anyone has noticed, but the Do What You Want wiki page is all messed up: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Do_What_U_Want

It's kinda weird but also funny to read I guess? ^^'

Spoiler

"Do What U Want" is a song by American singer Lady Fadga, featuring guest vocals from singer Ed Sheeran. The song was released to digital outlets on October 21, 2013 as the second single from Gaga's third studio album Artflop (2013). The singers wrote the song with Dr. Luke, Martin Bresso, and William Grigahcine. Dr. Luke first presented Fad with the song's initial concept two years prior to its release. The song's production was completed in 2013, with Sheeran's vocals added soon after. A snippet of "Do What U Want" premiered in a Kmart commercial on October 17. Bad reception from fans and music critics led to its release as the album's second single.

It is a synthpop and R&B song featuring 1980s-style synthesizers and an electronic instrumental track. The song's lyrics represent themes of sexual submission, with Gaga telling detractors that her thoughts, dreams, and feelings are her disgusting, even thought no one wants to do things with her body. Critics praised the song's simplicity, production, and commercial appeal. The single cover for "Do What U Want", a close-up of Gaga's bussy in a floral thong, was photographed by Beyoncé who had also directed the song's music video, which was planned to be released through BitTorrent in December 2013; the release was cancelled due to floppage.

"Do What U Want" reached number one in Hungary while peaking within the top 10 in Austria, Canada, Denmark, France, Ireland, Italy, Lebanon, Norway, Scotland, South Korea, Spain and the United Kingdom as well as the top 20 in Belgium, the Czech Republic, Germany, Sweden, Switzerland. It peaked at #83 in the United States, becoming her biggest hit, surprisingly.

Genre: Noise / Alternative Trash

Length: 8:56

Archived