💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Worst Song of 'Beyonce' (Artist)

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Another Bad Kid said:

I can't believe Bey literally invented the concept of astrology with Signs. A celestial queen! 

Astrology didn't exist before her...Roman Empire who? Mesopotamia what? Bey invented astrology and this 2003 bop proves it

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Get him little Joannsters and little million reasonsters :trollga:

Ah lol I forgot about that one :poot:

#SorryNotSorry

No I'm jk I totally love MR and I don't think that's country. It has a lot of pop influences and it's written and performed by a non-country artist, while DL is pure country with a pop vein made by a country-influenced artist, so that's real country or country pop since maybe real country artist would't accept the definition of DL as country lol. 

But the point is, I LOVE that song. It's one of my top ever BOP. Really. :rockstar:

Colourful

PMKKARDASHiAN
2 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Ah lol I forgot about that one :poot:

#SorryNotSorry

No I'm jk I totally love MR and I don't think that's country. It has a lot of pop influences and it's written and performed by a non-country artist, while DL is pure country with a pop vein made by a country-influenced artist, so that's real country or country pop since maybe real country artist would't accept the definition of DL as country lol. 

But the point is, I LOVE that song. It's one of my top ever BOP. Really. :rockstar:

I can see the logic :lolly: 

for me MR, while written and performed by a non Country singer has moderate to heavy country influences, be it with instruments or backing vocals or style.  

Its like saying Taylor's 1989 isn't pop it's Taylor's country with pop influences. Does that analogy make sense :cryga:

Anveeroy
1 hour ago, Another Bad Kid said:

Definitely. Dangerously in Love and B'day are two definitive albums of the early to mid 2000s and any kind of defamation will be considered a threat to the relationship between LMs and the Beyhive. 

:classy:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Infinity Wave
1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I can see the logic :lolly: 

for me MR, while written and performed by a non Country singer has moderate to heavy country influences, be it with instruments or backing vocals or style.  

Its like saying Taylor's 1989 isn't pop it's Taylor's country with pop influences. Does that analogy make sense :cryga:

Yes! That totally makes sense, I would describe 1989 that way too :music:

And for MR, well I agree the country influences are heavy on that track. But I think that's a pop ballad anyway, since for me country is totally another thing, but it's just a matter of opinion - and especially of the fact that I like country quite a lot while I think you don't like it that much :bon:

Colourful

PMKKARDASHiAN
5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

Yes! That totally makes sense, I would describe 1989 that way too :music:

And for MR, well I agree the country influences are heavy on that track. But I think that's a pop ballad anyway, since for me country is totally another thing, but it's just a matter of opinion - and especially of the fact that I like country quite a lot while I think you don't like it that much :bon:

Sis, I love country. Shania, Faith, Garth, Sarah Evans, Dixie Chix, Mark Wills :firega: 

i just....needed time to accept Gaga used country influences :selena:

3 hours ago, tthen said:

Also it should be a crime to include the DiL singles (crazy in love/baby boy/naughty girl/me myself and I) or anything off B'day here

Alongside XO the only song i like :giggle: Rocket isn't one of my favourites songs. And the whole Lemonade album is trash.

SorryNotSorry.mp3

Infinity Wave
6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Sis, I love country. Shania, Faith, Garth, Sarah Evans, Dixie Chix, Mark Wills :firega: 

i just....needed time to accept Gaga used country influences :selena:

Oh well I'm sorry I thought you were one of those who hate that gorgeous genre :giveup:

Colourful

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

Oh well I'm sorry I thought you were one of those who hate that gorgeous genre :giveup:

Nooo bb I'm one of those close minded ones who didn't want Gaga exploring it :poot: 

But I like all music genres for the most part

Archived