1 minute ago, FfFfFfFF said:

If I Were a Boy. :lana:

It's like the only good song off CD1 of Sasha Fierce along with Halo

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Does Beautiful Liar count as a Beyonce song, cuz... I can't stand that song :gaycat:

I'm tired of being personally attacked like this :neyde:

1 minute ago, CautiousLurker said:

Does Beautiful Liar count as a Beyonce song, cuz... I can't stand that song :gaycat:

It was on the deluxe version of B'Day so yea 

Infinity Wave
11 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Daddy Lessons :lolly:

DID YOU JUST SAY THE BEST COUNTRY POP SONG OF THE MILLENNIUM AKA ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG???

Colourful

6 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Thread title is WORST song of Beyoncé (Artist) not One Of The Best song(s) of Beyoncé (Artist) :poot:

And all of B'Day need to have a talk with you 

CautiousLurker
1 minute ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

I'm tired of being personally attacked like this :neyde:

Are you saying you're a beautiful liar :bon:

1 minute ago, tthen said:

It was on the deluxe version of B'Day so yea 

Oh good... I vote that one then :bon:

Just now, Infinity Wave said:

DID YOU JUST SAY THE BEST COUNTRY POP SONG OF THE MILLENIUM AKA ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG???

Underrated bop tbh

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

DID YOU JUST SAY THE BEST COUNTRY POP SONG OF THE MILLENIUM AKA ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG???

Get him little Joannsters and little million reasonsters :trollga:

Just now, CautiousLurker said:

Are you saying you're a beautiful liar :bon:

Oh good... I vote that one then :bon:

As long as it isn't on the normal version of B'Day or the DiL singles :reductive:

Just now, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Get him little Joannsters and little million reasonsters :trollga:

But Daddy Lessons was a million times more country...I love good sis Million Grammys, but Daddy Lessons is much more country

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, tthen said:

But Daddy Lessons was a million times more country...I love good sis Million Grammys, but Daddy Lessons is much more country

Country is country is country. 

Its about who's take on country is better, and as much as it pains me to type this, Gaga did a better take on country with MR than Beyoncé did with DL :laughga:

36 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

Country is country is country. 

Its about who's take on country is better, and as much as it pains me to type this, Gaga did a better take on country with MR than Beyoncé did with DL :laughga:

I'd definitely take MR than DL (ok listen as some of my posts reflect, I tend to prefer Bey, but MR>DL mainly because Gaga's stellar vocals in MR), but if I were to say nominate a song in a country category, I'd be more inclined to nominate DL (but as a song MR wins...my favorite off of Joanne)

Another Bad Kid
57 minutes ago, tthen said:

Also it should be a crime to include the DiL singles (crazy in love/baby boy/naughty girl/me myself and I) or anything off B'day here

Definitely. Dangerously in Love and B'day are two definitive albums of the early to mid 2000s and any kind of defamation will be considered a threat to the relationship between LMs and the Beyhive. 

Just now, Another Bad Kid said:

Definitely. Dangerously in Love and B'day are two definitive albums of the early to mid 2000s and any kind of defamation will be considered a threat to the relationship between LMs and the Beyhive. 

Still waiting for that B'Day 10th anniversary reissue :nails: #justiceforB'Day #BewithYouandSignsareunderratedbops 

Another Bad Kid
Just now, tthen said:

Still waiting for that B'Day 10th anniversary reissue :nails: #justiceforB'Day #BewithYouandSignsareunderratedbops 

I can't believe Bey literally invented the concept of astrology with Signs. A celestial queen! 

Archived