Gaga definitely had a nosejob

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CautiousLurker
24 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

I WASN'T REFERRING TO THAT :air: I was saying her face gaining weight made her nose look smaller, since everything around it got fat :poot::selena: 

That was hilarious, but you're getting excuse me no-ed for that, mark my words :sharon:

OT: If she indeed had a nose job, it didn't do much cuz... her nose still has presence :gaycat: and that's a good thing cuz it's fabulous :queenga:

mrsgagamonster

I'm gonna post the link to the other face one here: 

Basically, she hasn't touched her nose, and probably has had no invasive surgeries. The chin, lips, cheekbones, and even jaw are all certain types of fillers meant to last a certain amount of time, (some longer than others), but they are not permanent. She probably goes back a few times a year. Also her nose looks straighter, but not smaller. That's probably because she had a filler at the top of the nose to smooth out the bump. Technically it's not plastic surgery, but it's a lot of work, and it looks a lot different.

Ok, time for me to say sth about it. Gaga is beautiful naturally, but everyone has sth that they would change or enhance, including myself. I'm here for naturalGa but as long as she doesn't ruin her beauty with fillers, they are ok! I don't mind even if she had some plastic surgery, but this one is risky. I don't want Gaga to lose her ability to do facial expressions and to look like an alien. Her epione experiments often end up tragically and ruin to some extent her natural beauty. The same with facetape. If she wabted do a nose job, fine. But she have to know where to draw the line

IG: @bartoszprazuch

PerfectIllusion
2 hours ago, Andy McQueen said:

Good comparision of then and now, since she has a similar hairstyle and makeup in both videos. (2007 vs. 2017)

Her nose looks the same the biggest difference is in her chin and lips

LittleMonster20

FUN OBSERVATION:

I think that this picture(and Interlude on the JWT,just didn't want to spoil) is literally poking fun at everyone(including the people on this thread)for saying she's had a nose surgery.With the Rhino-thing,she is making fun of 'rhinoplasty',a nosejob,and she is so sick/fed up/thinks it's so funny that we think that,that she decided to make fun of it by creating a whole Rhino Interlude,and put Rhino horns on her forhead,and on her nose.

tumblr_ouh5zpmrDt1rus5tso1_500.png

MonsterofFame

Do you guys remember when an LA area plastic surgeon accidentally heavily implied that he did work on Gaga's face? He was talking about the cheek structure. Not only was this practically confirmation of work done on her, but injections and fillers can't give her face the new shape it has now, especially when she already had a fully filled (beautiful!) Italian face already.

Her nose is definitely different too - its thinner and her nostrils are shaped different. Fillers and injections can't do that!

Either way, there's nothing wrong with the work she had done. I'm glad she chose to make it very subtle and still "natural" rather than changing herself a lot.

Emigrante
3 hours ago, GypsyBabe said:

I don't believe that she did. It's facial fillers etc because there are times when her nose looks as it used to when the fillers fade. 

She would have been crazy to do a nose job that has the possibility to change her singing voice. I don't think she would have done that. 

I'm not implicating that she did nosejob, but her voice changed diametracilly from Red and Blue to The Fame. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

I'm too lazy so can someone else screencap that one profile view of her in Video Phone and compare it to something more recent so I can continue to read this like a conspiracy thread :gaycat:

Eurotrash
1 hour ago, LittleMonster20 said:

FUN FACT:

Did you know that this picture(and Interlude on the JWT,just didn't want to spoil) is literally poking fun at everyone(including the people on this thread)for saying she's had a nose surgery.With the Rhino-thing,she is making fun of 'rhinoplasty',a nosejob,and she is so sick/fed up/thinks it's so funny that we think that,that she decided to make fun of it by creating a whole Rhino Interlude,and put Rhino horns on her forhead,and on her nose.

tumblr_ouh5zpmrDt1rus5tso1_500.png

So let's stop this nonsense about her,Gaga never had a nosejob.Maybe some fillers and other small injections here and there,but no nosejob.

Well, I wouldn't call it a "fact", since we haven't got Gaga or anyone from her team say that! It is more like an assumption imo ;)

PartySick
4 hours ago, Cocaine Heart said:

My thought is that, I don't see why this topic is a discussion. 

This.

It's her nose, whether or not she's had work done is her business and hers alone.

đź–¤

Archived