opinion

Gaga definitely had a nosejob

NIGHTCRAWLER

Featured Posts

NIGHTCRAWLER

Stop at 2:15

Stop at 4:26

Hey Monsters!

I saw on a thread today that a lot of y'all still think that Gaga didn't have a nose job. I don't even know how you could consider that this is just make up or something. There's nothing wrong with getting a nose job and there's no reason for us to blame her. 

What are your thoughts on that?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NIGHTCRAWLER
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

:oprah:

21733178_1406387456147763_1832487492_n.p

this doesn't even show her profile at all :toofunny: but I admit that it looks the same from this angle

hi everyone my name is dr. aphrodisio and let's be serious af i know way too much about plastic surgeries 'cause yeah

gaga did not have a plastic surgery. there are amazing new ways to get your face shaped. botox is mainly used for the forehead.

there are many companies that create their version of hyaluronic acid and this great thing lasts sometimes 6 months to a year, in some places like under eye area it can last for up to 2-3 years but it really depends on the person who got it.

furthermore, i don't know why i write without caps it's just that i'm feeling that aesthetic today hi yeah

and about the rest... do i sound authentic? 'cause i am

it's not a surgery but she did have fillers altering her face and it is a fact. could be botox somewhere there but i can not be too sure about the filler types.

treatments of fillers are not considered plastic surgery and are usually the most natural and healthy way to keep a person looking flawless

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

FfFfFfFF
3 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

this doesn't even show her profile at all :toofunny: but I admit that it looks the same from this angle

:neyde: I didn't know only profile picture are allowed.

Andy McQueen

Nope, I believe she had no surgery. I think it's facial injections. With fillers like hyaluronic acid you can not only build up chin, cheeks, cheekbones, jaw angles and bone structure etc., you can also smooth out the nose, so that the bump appears straighter and therefore more feminine. With Botox, you can also lift the tip of the nose a bit. But it's all temporary... There are also those "Nose secret" stripes she might use ocassionally I guess in her noseholes, since she was also using tricks like face-tape in the past and it's very common around the drag queen scene as well (and contouring/highlighting with make-up and lightening too, of course).

PMKKARDASHiAN
12 minutes ago, joannester said:

water is wet

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'. A less impinging sense experience of water is that it is cold or warm, while visual experience tells us that it is green or blue or muddy or fast-flowing. We learn by experience that a sensation of wetness is associated with water.

:trollga:

Andy McQueen

Good comparision of then and now, since she has a similar hairstyle and makeup in both videos. (2007 vs. 2017)

Archived